about Soul arbiter pls help

JamESpentotZ

Question

hi guys.. pls help me... i just wanna ask about soul arbiter armor set..
because i have int philo light armor set.. is it good for me to use it on my S.A?
because i dont wanna sell it again to buy robe armor set...
S.A with light armor set will be still have a good matk? or its really required u to use robe set? :/ pls  answer.. and thnx!

6 answers to this question

Light armor is fine too, robe is used if you just mainly want m.atck. Light armor with good int philo will make your S.A balanced, giving it decent m.atk and defence.

Light armor is fine too, robe is used if you just mainly want m.atck. Light armor with good int philo will make your S.A balanced, giving it decent m.atk and defence.

but SA can solo at grave also or mantis? same on necro?

With light armor yes they can, their defense will be good enough to survive and they'll still do good damage

With light armor yes they can, their defense will be good enough to survive and they'll still do good damage

ow ok.. sir this will be my last question :D SA with light armor or necro witj light armor.. which one has higher matk? which is better necro or SA/.. last question :P

Necro has higher magic attack. Level 8 Int, level 8 Wizardry, and level 2 Orpheus Poem if you go Bishop>Necro, also higher magic attack passives. SA is basically a magic tank, they are balanced but in my opinion I prefer Necro. None are better, it depends on how you build it. Try both classes out and see what you prefer :)