Dontation

xAlluring

Question

12 answers to this question

it usualy only takes a couple of minutes to 48 hours, but usually if you used visa directly and not via any other account like paypal (just an example) you should get your points within 1-15 mins, is your visa card not blacklisted? is it credit type or debit type?

• Founder

Patience is key. All transactions are manually verified by the payment team. We get a lot of fraud and this causes us to have to do a lot more verification. Sometimes it can be delayed quite a bit due to many reasons.

You're correct, the GM's will not do anything. They cannot do anything about this issue. You have to deal with the payment team.

If you feel your donation is taking too long to process, you can start an inquiry on the transaction on the donation page by clicking 'Help'.

I apologize if you're having a bad first experience, but it's measures we've had to put in place to prevent fraud.

• Upvote 2

Patience is key. All transactions are manually verified by the payment team. We get a lot of fraud and this causes us to have to do a lot more verification. Sometimes it can be delayed quite a bit due to many reasons.

You're correct, the GM's will not do anything. They cannot do anything about this issue. You have to deal with the payment team.

If you feel your donation is taking too long to process, you can start an inquiry on the transaction on the donation page by clicking 'Help'.

I apologize if you're having a bad first experience, but it's measures we've had to put in place to prevent fraud.

OFFTOPIC: brandon, I sent you a message and knowing you got tons of private message pls take a look at my message as it doesn't contain any BS remark :) thank you