Level Gaps

xAlluring

Many people would agree that level gaps are very stressful. They only work one way as well, if you are the higher level then its on your side. It gives the lower level no chance what so ever. 

Could we lessen the level gap effects, remove the effect or make them work both ways?

By both ways meaning the person you wish to attack is a much lower level than you are, you wouldn't be able to hit them as hard or not hit at all. I understand many say this will ruin pvp. I am only suggesting a fix to the level gap problem many people have. It would make pvp a little less frustrating for some people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

lots of high lvl players will be disappointed what is the sense of having high level character if their attacks are equals to low ones

I said in PvP, Not PvM nor Duel. Why does it make since to try and gear up, if a  lower level with better gear than the higher level could possibly do more damage, but wont get a chance because they can't even hit them! The Level gap effects should be removed in PVP not Pvm or duel.

I have had a 130+ char and i still think they should be removed, its not fair.

I said in PvP, Not PvM nor Duel. Why does it make since to try and gear up, if a lower level with better gear than the higher level could possibly do more damage, but wont get a chance because they can't even hit them! The Level gap effects should be removed in PVP not Pvm or duel.

I have had a 130+ char and i still think they should be removed, its not fair.

FYI pvp and duel are similar

my suggestion is just level up their characters to get more powerfull and it also depends on the strategy

I agree the level gap effect is stupid in PvP.

With a billion stat points, I couldn't hit someone 10 levels higher because of the system.

PvP should be more about skill and equips rather than levels.

I disagree that higher levels should be nerfed though.

When I say PvP (player vs player) that includes duels.

• Upvote 1

Many people would agree that level gaps are very stressful. They only work one way as well, if you are the higher level then its on your side. It gives the lower level no chance what so ever. 

Could we lessen the level gap effects, remove the effect or make them work both ways?

By both ways meaning the person you wish to attack is a much lower level than you are, you wouldn't be able to hit them as hard or not hit at all. I understand many say this will ruin pvp. I am only suggesting a fix to the level gap problem many people have. It would make pvp a little less frustrating for some people.

- reputation on your post is enough that people don't want this , what's the purpose of having to lvl a certain character to a high output?  

Dont Remove The Level Gap . Cause The Higher LVL Work Hard for lvling .. then if you want to hit them and damage them equaly 

Work Hard too . 

Thats what we call Thrill  :D

-nuff said

...or they bought/traded a high level account.

Everyone seems to be hating on the second part of the suggestion (making the level gap work both ways) but do you really have a problem with just removing it?

Higher leveled players will still hit as hard, it just gives lower leveled player a chance to fight back.

Otherwise you're a punching bag.

• Upvote 2

I +1 this... it's wierd having to deal with PVP when someone gets mad that you kill them and call a friend that is level 120+ and you're level 110.. You hit them so low and they just sit there spawn raping most of the time.. kills the fun, and i'd add a 3/4 second grace period for people who respawn in PVP. spawn rape gets annoying. -facedesk-

lol they mean that even u are low lvl but have imba items you have a chance to kill some high lvl.get it?for ex.if u are lvl 110 and ur items are imba then if u fight a lvl 135 char with weak items u still lose ryt coz of lvl gap.hope u get my point.

bad english

I think what Friendchicken wants to say was what's the point in leveling up your character if your character can be pawned by a low level character. Haha some of the players here level up their characters to be high-leveled just to have an advantage when it comes to PVP/Duel/GW.

lvl is not the only factor for being strong u need to have good gears.low lvl players with imba gears cant kill high lvl players with rubbish gears?its unfair.lvling here is easy but gaining gears here is a little bit harder than lvling so its unfair if there lvl gap :))

- reputation on your post is enough that people don't want this , what's the purpose of having to lvl a certain character to a high output?  

-nuff said

You'd still have good damage output, IF you worked as hard to get good items. Also the rep is bad because of the kids who have high level characters and don't want to get raped because they don't have good items. WKWKWKWK

...or they bought/traded a high level account.

Everyone seems to be hating on the second part of the suggestion (making the level gap work both ways) but do you really have a problem with just removing it?

Higher leveled players will still hit as hard, it just gives lower leveled player a chance to fight back.

Otherwise you're a punching bag.

Basically, Even though players do report the ones who buy/sell accounts they will always find away around it weather we want them to or not. 

I +1 this... it's wierd having to deal with PVP when someone gets mad that you kill them and call a friend that is level 120+ and you're level 110.. You hit them so low and they just sit there spawn raping most of the time.. kills the fun, and i'd add a 3/4 second grace period for people who respawn in PVP. spawn rape gets annoying. -facedesk-

That is common PVP courtesy i believe,  but still none the less the point is still so valid.

I think what Friendchicken wants to say was what's the point in leveling up your character if your character can be pawned by a low level character. Haha some of the players here level up their characters to be high-leveled just to have an advantage when it comes to PVP/Duel/GW.

Only because that's the only way to get to them, most are so high up it would take a while to even get within range and by the time you get that high your only doing the same thing to other people when you hated it being done to you.