monster quest drop item

Khyryl

ok so am not like some other people who only play for nothing, I play for quests and quests alone, I would like to stress out how difficult it is to obtain all drop items from the hunters board quest, killing 5-10 of the same type only gives you 1 quest item out of 50 if lucky you'll be given out with 3-5 per monster PLS. increase drop rate of all quest items! thanks!

• Upvote 1

ok so am not like some other people who only play for nothing, I play for quests and quests alone, I would like to stress out how difficult it is to obtain all drop items from the hunters board quest, killing 5-10 of the same type only gives you 1 quest item out of 50 if lucky you'll be given out with 3-5 per monster PLS. increase drop rate of all quest items! thanks!

This server isn't quest based, leading to the lack of acknowledgement of quest items, questing is pointless here because most of the stuff you get from it is of low value, This is not a bad suggestion, however, it's not of significance

I suggest that The Quest reward is also increases 100x EXP rate and Gold  rate :3

I do like this idea. It could let players start actually doing quests and giving us some more fun things to do... Except the job change quests.