Members :)

darklouie

This is just an idea..if its possible to add membership subcription in CL..:)(monthly payment)..

in membership we can buy items which is for member only(pd items) ♡♡..and a lot more for members..im just giving an idea and you guys can think for the rest of the stuff.its good for CL economy and also on our side(players) will be super happy♥♡♥♡ :D..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I like the idea, but what are you going to do with those people who will buy membership through gold ? Isn't that going be illegal?

aww man..you do make a good point:(..i did not think about the gold/illegal stuff..

maybe the member items can only be use by the person itself..for example the yellow cape(i forgot the name:D)..which cant be traded of sell..so you dont have to worry abt people selling the member stuff..

• Upvote 3

What does this imply? only members would be-able to purchase items in PD? So your adding a second charge to PD items......?

uuuu..no need to get all hype out dude..its just an idea..

pd-ing-ull have to wait for the right person to show up which is right now not available..and 50usd is the minimum if im not mistaken..

im suggesting if member..

maybe 5-10usd per month..:D

theres an additional item at the item store..and mayb some more...:)

• Upvote 3

i think its a good idea but the value of pd items will decrease.coz it becomes easier to players to have pd items.and the uniqueness(am i ryt?ahaha)of the pd items will not that nuch.arghh hard to type english if u dont know the ryt word ahahaaha

sorry bad english:(

• Upvote 1

Did you mean adding exclusive item(s) only for that membe?

yes..exclusive items..not specifically pd items..any add in items for member would be great:D..

What if you get the membership and get the items... But then no longer pay monthly to play. Do you get to keep the item?

in my mind yes:D..but it wouldnt be good for CL economy..cuz players will tend to be member once and buy the items they want and just stop..but still..Cl will gain instead of loosing $.(not sure)

maybe give a time limit to the items..

i think its a good idea but the value of pd items will decrease.coz it becomes easier to players to have pd items.and the uniqueness(am i ryt?ahaha)of the pd items will not that nuch.arghh hard to type english if u dont know the ryt word ahahaaha

sorry bad english:(

yes your right..maybe just add in exclusive items like fineshot had mentioned..

btw your english is not that bad..its A ok for me :)

• Upvote 3

aww man..you do make a good point:(..i did not think about the gold/illegal stuff..

maybe the member items can only be use by the person itself..for example the yellow cape(i forgot the name:D)..which cant be traded of sell..so you dont have to worry abt people selling the member stuff..

It depends of what kind of equips or gears we talking about here. If this item or costume will make you unbalance then i disagree. What do you have in mind?

It depends of what kind of equips or gears we talking about here. If this item or costume will make you unbalance then i disagree. What do you have in mind?

i guess youll disagree with what im gonna suggest cuz in my mind the idea was to get slightly imba items and costumes.

For example instead of 20% physical attack pot- members can buy 30-40% Physical attack pot.

Or

Instead of 20% P.a pot for 3hrs we can get like for 30 days. 

and for costumes just add a lil bit of stats for example if the costume gives 10% P.a- for members add in 5-10%..

thats just 5% of whats in mind for 'members idea' :P i know maybe its too much but its only a suggestion :lol:

• Upvote 3

i guess youll disagree with what im gonna suggest cuz in my mind the idea was to get slightly imba items and costumes.

For example instead of 20% physical attack pot- members can buy 30-40% Physical attack pot.

Or

Instead of 20% P.a pot for 3hrs we can get like for 30 days. 

and for costumes just add a lil bit of stats for example if the costume gives 10% P.a- for members add in 5-10%..

thats just 5% of whats in mind for 'members idea' :P i know maybe its too much but its only a suggestion :lol:

I knew it lol. Anywho, One of the reaons why i didn't agree with having even slighty imba items its because when you think about other players who isn't capable of having this membership thing, eventually  they're gonna lose interest in playing. Not all the players here are able to donate. 

You can always go with having a costumes that gives different stats like the same in the item shop mall that you can only buy for pd. or "paid members" are always on 100% exp. something like that.

• Upvote 3

I knew it lol. Anywho, One of the reaons why i didn't agree with having even slighty imba items its because when you think about other players who isn't capable of having this membership thing, eventually  they're gonna lose interest in playing. Not all the players here are able to donate. 

You can always go with having a costumes that gives different stats like the same in the item shop mall that you can only buy for pd. or "paid members" are always on 100% exp. something like that.

i know:D..no big deal..its only a suggestion/idea..im not forcing anyone to implement it..(most of players here cant donate but that doesnt stop them from playing*most not all :D)

at least you're thinkin about other players which is a good thing..+1 for you :)

no.

just one question..have you pd before? :D..if YES, then i know why ur saying no..

• Upvote 3

What will you get from private donations? Well i thought that you gonna go pay through the main site with atm and mobile pay that is listed on donation page.

i dont know exactly whats in Pd..its closed for now and im waiting in line ;)

• Upvote 4

What will you get from private donations? Well i thought that you gonna go pay through the main site with atm and mobile pay that is listed on donation page.

private donation and donation are different although it involves money. PD items are more valuable than donation.

• Downvote 3

private donation and donation are different although it involves money. PD items are more valuable than donation.

Seriously? Is that how it works here, Can you give a sample of item that you can obtain through private donations?