GM always active in game

before it,,, i say sorry for this posting

first... i hope Gm alwasy active in game,,, example make event or any thing about it,,,,

second.... many people use skill hack and i confused for report,,, cz mix with IMBA item or Anythig else...
third... i feel so bored,,, cz scarcely over for event.... and if ii wanna guild war,,, no body want,,,or infrequently people for guild war,,,

i hope GM read It,, and give ur answer for my opinion,,, and when this game will be update?

i like to suggest also a new GM team,

by the looks of it others never exist in game and just here in forums

but in diff, positions like

Event GM : who handles the events

Police GM : to monitor suspicious acts

Helper GM : available in a channel and in 1 town to help newbies in game and give them starter sets or exp's.

• Upvote 2

The GM's are currently locked out of their accounts until the server move.

We have access to the moderator panel so we can ban accounts but we can't run in-game events or anything atm.

I'm sure I've said this before, but we have a few event GM's lined up for when the update is released.

Speaking of the update:

brandon: progress is being made on the update

got some new costumes in

from plus

been testing them out on my dev client/server

figured out the crash issue

As for GM elections, it's a good idea in theory but it's just not practical.

It would be more like a popularity contest with people voting for their guild/union friends etc and that's not what we want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have access to the moderator panel so we can ban accounts but we can't run in-game events or anything atm.

I'm sure I've said this before, but we have a few event GM's lined up for when the update is released.

Speaking of the update:As for GM elections, it's a good idea in theory but it's just not practical.

It would be more like a popularity contest with people voting for their guild/union friends etc and that's not what we want.

Exactly.

though the election for Forum moderator is always open Lol

Speaking of the update:As for GM elections, it's a good idea in theory but it's just not practical.

Yeah, about the GM elections, I'm pretty sure of it, a person receives votes mostly because of how famous or popular is he/she but it is not sure if he/she is a great one or not. I think some GMs are already busy in real life that they have little time to ol here anymore though.

Yeah, about the GM elections, I'm pretty sure of it, a person receives votes mostly because of how famous or popular is he/she but it is not sure if he/she is a great one or not. I think some GMs are already busy in real life that they have little time to ol here anymore though.

You can leave out those famous or popular people behind. Not all of them are capable of running a game by them self. Specially they are known as famous in game so that's going be so biased.

I personally think that there are many options you could test to determine people not just by being popular or rather famous by through their experiences.

Given the fact that they have been in the given position before or probably they have the same experience with running a game.  If gm's are going to decide on who are they going to elect. Probably something work out.

but on the other side, i haven't seen any server that runs by the players that lasted for years.