bought costume not found in mall warehouse + faulty pet heal

cipher4

I actually posted the costume problem in the "Questions" area (Questions, Help Center...same thing!) ...but I wasn't sure if that was the right place...oh well. I wanted to delete that post to save the trouble, but I cant delete it. So I apologize 

I bought the Racing Instincts set with 150 gold. I quickly looked into my mall warehouse in-game, that little button just under the map. and....nothing. I mean one item did manage to come through, the backpack shifter thing...I don't need it anyways. But I wanted the rest of the set. So i switched characters and logged off several times. And i patiently waited. and my mall warehouse is still empty. This really boiled me over because it took me a long time to get enough points. And by the way, that voting is called free advertising, your welcome. And I still ask others to join outside of Luna. So I would appreciate it if a GM or someone could give me assistance. I'm not trying to screw anyone around, I'm an honest player. I'm just asking nicely.

Secondly, when I heal a friend with my pet, that player gets disconnected. This is insane, I literally have the power to boot out players with my pet -_-. Sometimes, when I pass by another player who is struggling, I like to heal that player out of kindness. But instead, its like adding salt to an open wound....ouch. So i have no choice but to ignore that player without stealing a kill from giving assistance. The pet heal works just fine on me, its just not on the other players. 

Thank you for any assistance

well to your problem about the mall warehouse, i dont know what to do about that, but i can help you in your second problem.
i know why other players disconnect when you use your pet skill to them, its because you summon your pet before you encounter the other player, sometimes they dont really see the pet that already summon before meeting the summoner of the pet, thats why they got disconnect. but try it when they reconnect and re summon your pet, youll see it will be a different outcome. i hope you understand what i trying to say. sorry for bad english haha

well to your problem about the mall warehouse, i dont know what to do about that, but i can help you in your second problem.

i know why other players disconnect when you use your pet skill to them, its because you summon your pet before you encounter the other player, sometimes they dont really see the pet that already summon before meeting the summoner of the pet, thats why they got disconnect. but try it when they reconnect and re summon your pet, youll see it will be a different outcome. i hope you understand what i trying to say. sorry for bad english haha

Yes i understand what your saying. But my pet is always out, I literally dont go anywhere without my pet summoned just after logging on. 

Thanks for the reply at least. Though, im more upset that my points went to waste. I was actually playing on the PGL DW at the same time as buying the costume set into my mall warehouse. 

how many times did this happen to you?

I could tell the devs to check this ._.

which one? The costume problem? This is the first time. I was playing the Pokemon Global link at the same time as purchasing the items from the item mall while playing luna all at once. Normally, multi-tasking games doesnt hurt my computer's performance. But that day was a slow day. 

If your talking about the pet heal, almost everytime. And its really annoying. Its a magic act, I can make anyone disappear (or just dc), Chris Angel has nothing on my pet lol.  I mean, if you play any mmo, one thing they encourage is teamwork above all else. To some players who have great healing capabilities, this is nothing to worry about. But me and other players, it would be great to heal other players. And like I said in my above comment, my pet is always out to assist me, I rarely put it away. And I have a habit of giving a friendly heal or buffs to my fellow players.   Also, im wondering if thats the reason why I myself disconnect from the server sometimes. Just something to look into