PVP scoreboard

Ü Boblax Ü

The title says it all .

Scoreboard , hmmmm . sounds interesting ?
I would really like this one

for example : if you guys host events like PVP event the highest kill score will win the event . I think this is a good suggestion for players who like to see their score in pvp but only the top 20 highest kills will be shown but ofcourse you will see your own score also.

Edit: I would also suggest wherein players can be teamed in 2
example: if you go to pvp map you will be randomly on a team like BLUE team and RED team, and also a channel on pvp where everyone can kill each other but no one can party. This 2 suggestions I add is somewhat playing a person shooter game wherein you can fight alone or be in a random team.
Since pvp has 10 channels , it would be awesome if there will be 5 team channels and 5 free for all channels and make a weekly event like KILLER of the week.

Edit: as what my friend told there should be killing limit like 200 kills is the maximum per day if there will be no limit many players will make a dummy char and kill it as much as they want and if this suggestion will be accepted, we the non'breakers will appreciate wherein you add a bannable rule wherein a player will open 2 accounts and kill the other one somewhat a dummy char and use the other account to kill the dummy.

No bad comments please , new to forum world :)

• Upvote 4

im always dead at pvp.ahaha.yeah its good but remember dual login here in cl can affect that.u can make another char then kill it as much as u can to be the top 1.just add to ur suggestion that pvp should have level limits like dd so exploitation will be avoided.

nice one cheesy

im always dead at pvp.ahaha.yeah its good but remember dual login here in cl can affect that.u can make another char then kill it as much as u can to be the top 1.just add to ur suggestion that pvp should have level limits like dd so exploitation will be avoided.

nice one cheesy

I already edited it. Thaaaanks cheesy :P

pvp is awesome , I even like it when they bully cuz I keep killing them , btw try pvp sometimes lol

I would love to. But honestly i started a month ago, and i even don't know how to use my character properly lol.