POOR ROGUES

❋Burning❋

So here's the catch:

Situation 1: Full CRIT destro (1500 crit) vs BT with 400+ eva

Destro goes fearful blow, bye2 BT

Situation 1: Full CRIT Magnus goes Rune Impact , BT lives with an inch of HP, dies on 2nd RI because of LOOOONG stun duration.

Situation 2: Magnus hits RI once, BT dies.

I mean, seriously? eva items are damn expensive, with these skills FIGHTERS would almost always pawn ROGUES without the need for strike equips.

Is it possible to at least, make this skills not able to crit? You know just a little something to nerf this skills maybe? 

• Downvote 1

fighters can stealth too.. knyee :o

Yeah but rogues can have a higher lvl stealth. Higher lvl stealth means you need higher lvl of beholder to detect him and less movement speed reduction. Some people are like they can use any skills they want but will complain if you use skills such as stealth, freeze, sleep, foil or whatsoever.

Yeah but rogues can have a higher lvl stealth. Higher lvl stealth means you need higher lvl of beholder to detect him and less movement speed reduction. Some people are like they can use any skills they want but will complain if you use skills such as stealth, freeze, sleep, foil or whatsoever.

yeah your right..

-i guess there is no OP in this game every class have there own ability to counter every class abilities you just need to learn how to use it :D

Guest Derpyderp

:x dagger blow all the way in pvp. if they cant hit you than you can hit them from far away. fearful blow needs to be near you and so does RI. dagger blow pwns ~

oh really ? cz last night i tried to use it when dual dagger, and it won't work

it won't really work it only works with 1hand dagger but it would better for us rouges if we can use it while dual wielding

it won't really work it only works with 1hand dagger but it would better for us rouges if we can use it while dual wielding

lol i said it bugged when dual, and u said it's not bug, and now u say it only works with 1hand , what's the differrent ? pfftt

• Downvote 1