POOR ROGUES

❋Burning❋

-________- Every class has its own weaknesses and their advantages. Rogues may be weak on some points but when it comes to crit, they really are good in it. If you are not noob, then you'll get my point. :P

"if you are not noob" i wouldn't had both of my chars in record book , research for Khuzo or Akuzo there  , then you will get my point .

Btw , the fact that you have 400+ posts doesn't make you pro enough to indirectly call me "noob" bcuz of my weak 100 posts only :unsure:  , dis being said i will kindly , slowly , gently with all my manners destroy any of your chars with my rogues , so you can also prove how noob i am

lolol, I've been updated this whole thread and I know the topic. BT or TM let alone for that matter are not at any disadvantage. I have both. As for skills I understand the bugged portion. What do you think Sniper or Panzer experiences   All classes have bugged skills. Don't like it? Play something else. There is no need to create a thread to QQ about suck a petty thing.

damn stop going off topic , did you ever heard me complaining? i stated facts , rogues skills are hell bugged , i myself consider a 1 handed TM with 1000 patk  100 crit rate 100 strike the best pvp ever .

Oh wait , did i mentioned i have both too? should i also mention they're both 140+ humm well aaa.......umm thts just me but i think you shud get the point now :(

lolol, I've been updated this whole thread and I know the topic. BT or TM let alone for that matter are not at any disadvantage. I have both. As for skills I understand the bugged portion. What do you think Sniper or Panzer experiences   All classes have bugged skills. Don't like it? Play something else. There is no need to create a thread to QQ about suck a petty thing.

This is RANT section, diot

This is RANT section, diot

i can't stop laughing :D

Not even, I didn't have the gear nor the money to continue. Not to mention that I had been playing with rogues for 2 years at that point. Decided to make some fighters.

To this Pro, why u just have lv 105 and 113 Char if u played with that rogues for 2 years ?????? FAILURE, LOOOOLLL

I really hope that the GMs can shine some light on the withered rogue class. Just to let you know, I quit my BT because of the following:

1. Fighters can 1 shot you in wars with RI or FB, neglecting your evasion. BT has naturally high casting speed from passives but unlike me, I have a relatively bad connection so, I stand no chance in giving any comeback.

2. The equipments of fighters are way cheaper than that of rogues. With High str set, blast your face off using RI with high damage. With High strike set, Sonicboom kills you too.

3. Frankly, the range of all targeted skills are short ranged(excluding throw dagger as a shield is needed). I have to trot all the way to their face and blow them up. Before I can reach them, I'm already dead.

4. Stealth is for pussies they say, you're so scared they say.

5. Last but not least, younko, my mentor, says that rogue class 'sucks'(pardon my language) for now. So...... it 'sucks' to be a rogue now.

To be honest, I genuinely do like rogue class but because of the disadvantages above, it discourages me from playing it. Pretty saddening lads. I want to believe that one day, appropriate adjustments would be executed to save this poor little class.

Peace! x

I really hope that the GMs can shine some light on the withered rogue class. Just to let you know, I quit my BT because of the following:

1. Fighters can 1 shot you in wars with RI or FB, neglecting your evasion. BT has naturally high casting speed from passives but unlike me, I have a relatively bad connection so, I stand no chance in giving any comeback.

2. The equipments of fighters are way cheaper than that of rogues. With High str set, blast your face off using RI with high damage. With High strike set, Sonicboom kills you too.

3. Frankly, the range of all targeted skills are short ranged(excluding throw dagger as a shield is needed). I have to trot all the way to their face and blow them up. Before I can reach them, I'm already dead.

4. Stealth is for pussies they say, you're so scared they say.

5. Last but not least, younko, my mentor, says that rogue class 'sucks'(pardon my language) for now. So...... it 'sucks' to be a rogue now.

To be honest, I genuinely do like rogue class but because of the disadvantages above, it discourages me from playing it. Pretty saddening lads. I want to believe that one day, appropriate adjustments would be executed to save this poor little class.

Peace! x

CL Population:

O-Fighters 0-mages º-rogues

• 4 weeks later...

aaa.... i was read from frist page until last moment, and... can i ask something about rouge??

its about stealth skill that people telling skill for noob... (coz i was told one, what's the problem -.-a)

how come stealth for noob people?? i think its like rogue's second nature for their lack in hp. i always think that rogue is the same as assassin you know. -.-a

if i can't use my stealth, then what's the point playing rogue?? lol

i dont like play rogue coz their lack in defense and hp so its pretty hard for solo hunting. but its pretty fun for pvp coz they will got rage if i use stealth.

so for now, because there's people complaint about it i think i will try it again lol...

• 4 months later...