POOR ROGUES

❋Burning❋

lol i said it bugged when dual, and u said it's not bug, and now u say it only works with 1hand , what's the differrent ? pfftt

Bugs are like it's not supposed to happen and if it only works with 1 hand, I think it's supposed to happen like it is built only for 1 hand?

lol i said it bugged when dual, and u said it's not bug, and now u say it only works with 1hand , what's the differrent ? pfftt

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\.............._​_

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

If some people say that foil and stealth is a noob skill, don't listen to them! It's still legal and if they are really strong, they should be able to survive even if you use foil and stealth.

legal and isn't a bug, if they say so are they saying aura protect of magnus is bug as well? just bcoz u can use it anytime u wanted -_-

legal and isn't a bug, if they say so are they saying aura protect of magnus is bug as well? just bcoz u can use it anytime u wanted -_-

I did say it's legal. Those people who say that sleep, hb, freeze, stealth and foil are noob skills are mostly sore losers.

I did say it's legal. Those people who say that sleep, hb, freeze, stealth and foil are noob skills are mostly sore losers.

agree Dude. these skills are not noob since these are others’ way for winning especially when their enemy gets more advantage to them. but all they do is insult these skills since they are being defeated by these techniques.

its abaout cast. if battle in pvp arena maybe its hard to win but i have a tips for duel , use Berseker skills (with helmet and lvl 41 sword *forget the name of that items ) and use DK set only for duel cz its bad for pvp (set effects -5% deff ) , its easy to kill it and dont take to closer with enemy actually its abaout range attack and p.a speed

every class has its own special abilities. You just need to learn it. 

well i'm sure you are not aware that rogues are 1 of the classes with most skills bugs, bcuz if you did know you wouldn't be so ignorant . therefore our "special abilities" aren't there at all has its suppose to be so we could "just learn it". anyways i get your point

well i'm sure you are not aware that rogues are 1 of the classes with most skills bugs, bcuz if you did know you wouldn't be so ignorant . therefore our "special abilities" aren't there at all has its suppose to be so we could "just learn it". anyways i get your point

FIRST OF ALL, take your disrespectful tone out of here. Rogues have the capability to 1 hit players all day. ESPECIALLY BT. Not to mention that BT attack speed is unmatched by any other class in game. This being said Rogues are the easiest class to PVP with and the Easiest to farm with given the Crit multiplier and the fact that you can easily obtain 1.5k crit at lvl 105. 

eva gears are expensive becuz all class can use them.

i dont think i can mention anything about BTs flaw/strength here

:p

It doesn't matter if all classes can use it, any class could use anything. Not to mention 300+ Eva is super easy to get at 105

*sigh* really.....

what i meant by "use" is ,of course, not simply equipping it....

rogue eva, mage eva, fighter eva, sounds familiar...

roggue int??

rogue wisdom??

mage dex??

that was the point im trying to make...

FIRST OF ALL, take your disrespectful tone out of here. Rogues have the capability to 1 hit players all day. ESPECIALLY BT. Not to mention that BT attack speed is unmatched by any other class in game. This being said Rogues are the easiest class to PVP with and the Easiest to farm with given the Crit multiplier and the fact that you can easily obtain 1.5k crit at lvl 105. 

"FIRST OF ALL, take your disrespectful tone out of here"  Moderator/Pro wannabe relax , i'm not saying rogues are weak , i said we are ( we rogues ) are 1 of the classes with most skill bugs , tho if you had gentlly read the whole thread you could notice we are talking about BT disavantage in terms of skills , wait , 4 letters , s-k-i-l-l , got it now?  take yur 1.5k crit in lvl 105 somewhere else, "this being said Rogues are the easiest class to pvp"?  couff-couff* the air is a lil bit tough , can you lower your ego?

i'm going to bed and hide below my blankets cuz yu scared the crap out of me using Caps lock  :wacko:

• Upvote 2

1 - make a cardi/necro

2- Get a high P.Def

3- Get DoT's

4-Kill anyone in game even if gap

i currently have lvl 91 Cardi and they all see me rollin' they hatin' ~~~

*sigh* really.....

what i meant by "use" is ,of course, not simply equipping it....

rogue eva, mage eva, fighter eva, sounds familiar...

roggue int??

rogue wisdom??

mage dex??

that was the point im trying to make...

There actually is a guide on int rogues lol but its not there anymore hmm i was sure there was one entrapper int

idk, RI could be cast when the number at the pvp's countdown is still at 1, so i'm not sure that " BT attack speed is unmatched by any other class in game",

and if u said that "Rogues are the easiest class to PVP with and the Easiest to farm with given the Crit multiplier and the fact that you can easily obtain 1.5k crit at lvl 105", why u retiring ur BT and TM ? fail to won by 1 hit on pvp ?

-________- Every class has its own weaknesses and their advantages. Rogues may be weak on some points but when it comes to crit, they really are good in it. If you are not noob, then you'll get my point. :P

• Upvote 1

"FIRST OF ALL, take your disrespectful tone out of here"  Moderator/Pro wannabe relax , i'm not saying rogues are weak , i said we are ( we rogues ) are 1 of the classes with most skill bugs , tho if you had gentlly read the whole thread you could notice we are talking about BT disavantage in terms of skills , wait , 4 letters , s-k-i-l-l , got it now?  take yur 1.5k crit in lvl 105 somewhere else, "this being said Rogues are the easiest class to pvp"?  couff-couff* the air is a lil bit tough , can you lower your ego?

i'm going to bed and hide below my blankets cuz yu scared the crap out of me using Caps lock  :wacko:

lolol, I've been updated this whole thread and I know the topic. BT or TM let alone for that matter are not at any disadvantage. I have both. As for skills I understand the bugged portion. What do you think Sniper or Panzer experiences   All classes have bugged skills. Don't like it? Play something else. There is no need to create a thread to QQ about suck a petty thing.

idk, RI could be cast when the number at the pvp's countdown is still at 1, so i'm not sure that " BT attack speed is unmatched by any other class in game",

and if u said that "Rogues are the easiest class to PVP with and the Easiest to farm with given the Crit multiplier and the fact that you can easily obtain 1.5k crit at lvl 105", why u retiring ur BT and TM ? fail to won by 1 hit on pvp ?

Not even, I didn't have the gear nor the money to continue. Not to mention that I had been playing with rogues for 2 years at that point. Decided to make some fighters.