Console (and others) Wars  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite console?

• Xbox 360 all the way
    • PS3 is where its at
    • Nah man the Wii-U is teh best
    • I prefer the 3ds but whatever
    • Ipod,Iphone, Ipad, Android, etc
    • Old school consoles ( Sega consoles, atari, dreamcast, gameboy, gamecube,etc)
    • Nope Desktop/Laptop pwns teh n00bs
    • Other (specify)

I like PSX 1.13fin emulator easiest way to play old school games from ps1 if you dont have the console anymore no need to configure just download a game or if you have the cd you can use it. There is a bunch of emulator for those who likes to play ps1 games for retrogamers.

• 3 weeks later...

any of you guys thinking of getting your hands on a xbox one or ps4? lol consult this picture if you are confused

6C0FD6F4-7506-4865-B03F-E81871FF3E6F-453

Ps4 is very straightforward... :D

I don't see a picture :blink:

And i will always pick Sony over Microsoft, Microsoft tends to care only about money (Hence the "smartglass") and themselves.  Sony listens & cares for their customers, which will always be on top ^_^

PS4! I never liked Xbox anyway. Also, why do Microsoft have to make it lending and reselling almost impossible? Isn't it unfair? Especially if you have an old game which you don't play anymore and you want to sell it to your friend?

Why is it stated there that you can't play offline with Xbox One? I wonder how will they get successful as many people also want to play offline. Especially those who have no internet connection.

If that picture you showed is true, then it's a huge win for Sony. ;)

hy is it stated there that you can't play offline with Xbox One? I wonder how will they get successful as many people also want to play offline. Especially those who have no internet connection. ;)

That was one of the best sentences i needed to hear from the Sony staff.  I mean if you lose your internet for whatever reason, even for say, 5 days, the only other thing is television, and there isn't much on in the daytime. :rolleyes:

The only alternative to a PC is a console, iPads are okay but to make the most of them you need to have a WiFi connection, and with the internet being offline, it's useless. :angry:

So yeah, offline availability was one of my key concerns regarding the next generation of consoles, and as soon as the Sony staff mentioned that you could trade-in old games for pre-owned ones, i was immediately sold.  Big thumbs up from me :D

That was one of the best sentences i needed to hear from the Sony staff.  I mean if you lose your internet for whatever reason, even for say, 5 days, the only other thing is television, and there isn't much on in the daytime. :rolleyes:

The only alternative to a PC is a console, iPads are okay but to make the most of them you need to have a WiFi connection, and with the internet being offline, it's useless. :angry:

So yeah, offline availability was one of my key concerns regarding the next generation of consoles, and as soon as the Sony staff mentioned that you could trade-in old games for pre-owned ones, i was immediately sold.  Big thumbs up from me :D

I think it is already stated that Sony didn't put those limitations. In other words, you can resell or lend your PS4 games by just handing the disc over to your friend, simple as that and PS4 has no limits in offline gaming like I've read in some sites.

Edit: I'm proud to say that all my past consoles are from Sony. Sony all the way! Yeah! Rock on! :)

Edit again: 

Yeah that was my point :P

I used to have an Xbox 360, but when i bought one, it broke within 2 months, had to replace it, that broke after 3 days, got another one... you get the picture. :angry:

Eventually i gave up and bought the PS3/Little Big Planet bundle :D

Red ring of death? I have PS2 before but there are many times that we had to bring our PS2 to the shop where they repair video game consoles but we never brought our PS3 there for repair because up to now, it never broke.

I think it is already stated that Sony didn't put those limitations. In other words, you can resell or lend your PS4 games by just handing the disc over to your friend, simple as that and PS4 has no limits in offline gaming like I've read in some sites.

Edit: I'm proud to say that all my past consoles are from Sony. Sony all the way! Yeah! Rock on! :)

Heres how you share games on xbox one

http://cheezburger.com/51262465

lol

and a picture to go along with what you said

2AB413EE-3FA2-41EC-B4EE-88D29CE1BCFC-523

Heres how you share games on xbox one

http://cheezburger.com/51262465

lol

and a picture to go along with what you said

2AB413EE-3FA2-41EC-B4EE-88D29CE1BCFC-523

http://www.gadgetreview.com/2013/06/did-microsoft-demand-that-amazon-remove-their-ps4-vs-xbox-one-poll-because-theyre-sore-losers.html

Look at that poll. PS4 has approx. 20 times votes than Xbox one. Anyway, about that feature they added in Xbox one which you can't resell your games, lend your games or you can't play offline if you have internet, isn't that suicide at Microsoft's part?

Sony all the way babeh! Well, before, Sony and Microsoft are having duopoly when it comes to consoles but now and in the future, I think it will all be monopoly because of Microsoft's suicide in their console part. It just seems that the Wii U doesn't have that superior performance as the PS4 as I believe, Wii U is for kids.

Sony all the way babeh! Well, before, Sony and Microsoft are having duopoly when it comes to consoles but now and in the future, I think it will all be monopoly because of Microsoft's suicide in their console part. It just seems that the Wii U doesn't have that superior performance as the PS4 as I believe, Wii U is for kids.

C0704970-223D-4DBC-8340-DE34D013E309-538

lol