Console (and others) Wars  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite console?

• Xbox 360 all the way
    • PS3 is where its at
    • Nah man the Wii-U is teh best
    • I prefer the 3ds but whatever
    • Ipod,Iphone, Ipad, Android, etc
    • Old school consoles ( Sega consoles, atari, dreamcast, gameboy, gamecube,etc)
    • Nope Desktop/Laptop pwns teh n00bs
    • Other (specify)

Why no love for the 3DS? :(

If I take my nostalgia glasses off for a moment, 3DS is my favourite console at this point in time.

Fire Emblem Awakening is spectacular, it's backwards compatible with the entire DS library, the 3D is really well done, and Pokemon on the way.

Sadly it's one of those consoles you don't appreciate until you play on one.

Why no love for the 3DS? :(

If I take my nostalgia glasses off for a moment, 3DS is my favourite console at this point in time.

Fire Emblem Awakening is spectacular, it's backwards compatible with the entire DS library, the 3D is really well done, and Pokemon on the way.

Sadly it's one of those consoles you don't appreciate until you play on one.

Well, I always wanted one but for some reason, I can't buy one.

I've loved the PS series. Maybe because I got used to playing games in PS1, 2 and 3. Recently, we traded our PS3 for a 360 but we kinda regretted that decision. lol

Sony all the way baby! ;)

What sucks is that they have to charge to play online like xbox live :/ heres the link

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/15685/article/sony-it-would-be-absurd-to-keep-online-play-free-on-ps4/

"Sony: It Would be 'Absurd' to Keep Online Play Free on PS4"

well i personally think it isnt that bad since you tons of extra stuff with your subscription, automatic updates, free games every month and costs $50 as opposed to xbox's $60 a year...

and if they have to start charging subscription for online play or w.e for the next gen consoles think how much microsoft will set the cost to just play online on xbox one! The hook to me was the free online play on the ps3 but since both the ps4 and xbox1 will have subscriptions to access all of their features.... Just makes me run away from that.When under any subscription for a game/console, I honestly feel like i am in a rush to play it since i like to sporadically play my consoles and what if i dont play for a whole month or more? lost a months worth of gaming and cant get it back, along with the money. Thats why i prefer pay upfront and dont gotta worry about "renewing" my membership. "Time is money so quit wasting both" -Malo from LoZ TP xD

What sucks is that they have to charge to play online like xbox live :/ heres the link

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/15685/article/sony-it-would-be-absurd-to-keep-online-play-free-on-ps4/

"Sony: It Would be 'Absurd' to Keep Online Play Free on PS4"

well i personally think it isnt that bad since you tons of extra stuff with your subscription, automatic updates, free games every month and costs $50 as opposed to xbox's $60 a year...

and if they have to start charging subscription for online play or w.e for the next gen consoles think how much microsoft will set the cost to just play online on xbox one! The hook to me was the free online play on the ps3 but since both the ps4 and xbox1 will have subscriptions to access all of their features.... Just makes me run away from that.When under any subscription for a game/console, I honestly feel like i am in a rush to play it since i like to sporadically play my consoles and what if i dont play for a whole month or more? lost a months worth of gaming and cant get it back, along with the money. Thats why i prefer pay upfront and dont gotta worry about "renewing" my membership. "Time is money so quit wasting both" -Malo from LoZ TP xD

Oh come on! They're charging for online now? Well, I never went online in console anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing beats a PC although you cannot bring it outside. But there are tablet PC's like the Surface. I think it should be in the list

i agree wholeheartedly and would love to include more of said consoles than just leaving them to be confined to "other". There is a limit as to how many answers or consoles i can type for one question though :(