Gold beggars!

Kruxi ツ

I still don't get it though, what's the point? Is it just cool to be super filthy rich in this game or after doing all that would they try and make actual money trying to sell that gold? To me it seems rather pointless. Farming last night on one type of enemy for a quest I made nearly 4m..I just don't get it xD

I gather its a scam I just don't understand why they do it. Laziness I guess? 

They are doing it for a living.

when i start this game, i dunno if you change job you will gain 100k gold. i'm serious...

i still remember when i got to lv 20, my gold just 9k, and i spent all my money into skill. no eq, no pot, i cant even buy all skill i need... i get confused then start to begging :D . actually i'm not really beg. just asking how do you get money coz super fast leveling. but that person look like busy, he just gave me 10m and some equip. do you know how happy i am?? lol... until now, that money never drop below 5m lol... whenever i make new char, i just give that 10m to my char. i really thanking that guy.

so my advice is... if they are newbie, just show them if they can change job, they will get 100k money, if they dont want to, that's mean he is pro beggar scam :D .

if they was changed their job and short of money, help them by telling where they should get money. usually lv 50 who short of money. i always tell -> get them at "the way to howling ravine" <- lol... if they dont want to, that's mean his lazziness killing him B) ...