Most annoying player

Ascension

IGN : ***LobbyAngel
He keep spam team invite until i block it. Then he dragged lots mobs to me and make me died 3 times. *ignore, spawn and back hunting* But after few mins, this guy comeback again. Keep asking for team up. *ignore* The he back with bunch of mobs and make me died. *raged but keep ignored* Last time he still insist to team up with me and i didnt give him answer. He back with another mobs and make me died again *enough, raged* Me planning to PK him and then *ba dump* Client crash :angry:

Do you have any experience with annoying player(s)?

oh yeah, some "Higher Lv" people keep asking my low lvl char for pvp, and when i used my main char, *bammm* , they fell into silence and kissed the ground

Happened to me when 1st time i come to CL. At gate of alker, just few secs after i create my char. I see notif msg. Just click yes and i died

I was going to click yes too when they did that to me on my first time but my other game experiences told me that I should read first since I didn't knew much about the game. I too though that they wouldn't kill a lvl 1 char but apparently they do here.

I was going to click yes too when they did that to me on my first time but my other game experiences told me that I should read first since I didn't knew much about the game. I too though that they wouldn't kill a lvl 1 char but apparently they do here.

Too bad, its my 1st online game :p

Too bad, its my 1st online game :P

We are on the same boat then , , CL is also my first online game , , :D

>

The most annoying players for me are those beggars that keep stalk u down n spamming u with "gold please gold please gold please" till u cant even look at ur friends chat .