Don't you just hate it when..

StarStruck

Well, one person bullied my alt char in pvp and he was so arrogant, telling me that I can't win and asking me if I want to play so I brought out my main char and played him like a toy and then he was very mad, he even whispering me saying noob and chicken in his whisper. I think the bullies are the one who are always angry or saying "noob" when they get killed.

• Upvote 1

Well, one person bullied my alt char in pvp and he was so arrogant, telling me that I can't win and asking me if I want to play so I brought out my main char and played him like a toy and then he was very mad, he even whispering me saying noob and chicken in his whisper. I think the bullies are the one who are always angry or saying "noob" when they get killed.

TRUE! hahah, i felt this today :D

and while i use my main char, he just said "gap lvl, watch ur lvl, bla bla bla"

Guest Derpyderp

i love it when i kill the bullies that kill the noobs cause than i laugh at them. "your the only noob around her wkwkwkwk" :P 

I hate it when people don't sell items for under level 100 players.  Spent ~4 hours today trying to find a sexy armor set, and all i'm missing is the staff <_<

That's what chu get for farming that set~~~

I hate it when I play a game, and then Eli pops out of no where with his dual +12 Simples<3

Guest Derpyderp

private donations rule huh

indeed it does. indeed it does 

@reptopry Lol? 

^ This man has been through the true struggles of life.

lol trust me my luck with cod is slim, one time my team had a stealth chopper out on turbine it was kill confirmed this guy took out his FHJ launcher, shot the stealth chopper, the first rocket he shot (it had 1 flare) upon seeing it in theater was moving all whacky and what do you know? It falls down and kills me... damn it made me put down cod and tested my restraint to throw my controller and console across the living room