just English Word problems?

Antoni77

hey everyone... first of all, sorry I'm not online on Forum recently because I have some work to do in Real Life hehehehe :)

so okay... here is my Rant 3:)

I have friend that have some debates with me...

he believe so much about Enhance is not same with Enchant...

for us Indonesian (I mean for him), Enchant is mean to make something beautiful (mempercantik), and Enhance means to improve to something...

but for me as MMORPG Player, both Enhance and Enchant are not different too much... at least on Luna is for give Plus to our Equipment

so everyone, what you think about it...

which one is correct for "Give a Plus to Something" (to improve something), Enhance or Enchant? 

I'll tell you the meaning of the words to see the difference According to Oxford's Dictionary,

Enhance

Verb

[with object] intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of

Example : his refusal does nothing to enhance his reputation

Enchant

Verb

(often as adjective enchanted) put (someone or something) under a spell

Example :an enchanted garden

So basically, Enchant & Enhance are TOTALLY Different. Enhance is somewhat related of improving something's abilities. While Enchant is covering something into magical spells that literally make it greater. In Luna Online, Enchanting an item needs a scroll. The scroll has magical ability to imbue an item to get better powers. So, I suppose your friend needs to learn more before he can admit something is really wrong..haha ^_^

good info over there... I guess I need to buy Dictionary again since my Dictionary is borrowed by my Sister...

(I guess my English is need more training now) :3

(Edit:)

aha... Enhance is Passive Skill for increasing HP and/or MP... and Enchant is for improve our Equipment