William Tjera

Leveling Spot and tricks

23 posts in this topic

To The Point :D

This will be 3 or 4 days Job Build (For all)

And its for Holidays xD since i finished National exam its a long long Holiday

For Busy days i think 4-5 days is enough or if you super busy takes 1 week (Such as Working man /Woman or High School)

Leveling Spot :

o 1-15 will be alker Gate 

-  1Hand build can Kill the turtle boss for the Shield its usefull till level 40 (If your P.def isnt enough) for me its untill 60 xD

- Get Rings and wand from the Flower boss and Fungus Rook for Mages :D

o 15-25 will be Zakandia

- Rogues and mages buy armor at level 20  Fighter at level 25 make all +7 its usefull till 45 or 50 ,weapon its up to you

o 25-32 Kill evil golem Followers They give 10 Large HP potions each Golem you can mob them at Portal near Goblin kings (Blue Goblins) and Lots of Exp

o 32-40 Moon Blind Forest and Swamp Lava Golems at Forest till 36 Lamias at Swamp till 40

-Rogue Rares

1.Dagger at the mimic boss (Tarintus)

Fighter Rares :

1. 2hand Weapon at Heis (Golem Boss) Zakandia 

All Rares :

Earrings From Zombies at tarintus

Rings at Evil Golem Boss Zakandia

Mages will have pain leveling here

Mage get Arcwand from orc archer

o 40 - 50

Keep On lamia till 43 then to WTHR Basilisks till 46 or 47 then Solo Giants or Mob if you can

-Rares :

HolyOve at Basilisk (WTHR)

2Hand Sword at Gryphon Boss (WTHR)

i think nothing good for rogues

Buy Armors here level 45 or 50 make it +7 and For Mages Reinforce VIT 20++ (It Will be Pain here)

o 50-65 its getting Lazy for leveling here i dont like it too it takes 45Minute for me Rogue and Fighter build idk for mage 

Spot will be ofcourse MontBlanc port kill skeletons and Zombies till 58 then Dryed Gazell the Mimics and Shadows till 65 or more

-1Hand Build can get Skeleton Shield from the boss make it +7

-Rogue actually have Dagger rare here but since it gives INT i suggest you buy 50 or 55 Dagger make it +7 and Grim ripper drop from Level 74 Monster (Troll thing at the Cave)

If you have Gold buy the Rogue level 60 set +Grim ripper from other people maybe its 30 or 40m total make it +7 up to you Philo,reinforce or clean I suggest Clean because it takes money for Rein and Philo xD you will get set at level 80

-Mages can get Wizardlywand from Red mimics

o 65-75 Kill Silver Gargoyle till 70 then go to cave 2nd Floor or DD till 75

Fighter Rares

-Hero set is at level 60 actually but you will compelete set here i think 1 hands make it Compelete

2Hands make it 2/4 it gives psy def +8% I suggest you use Armor and Gloves or Helmet + Gloves for 2 hands Since you have good P.atk you can reinforce Normal Armor + Boots with VIT it will get Higher VIT you dont need much STR

-All Rares 

Flick ( I think it will be hard for searching makas,many People hunt them) the Shadow Boss Dryed Gazell

it will be SUPER PAIN leveling for mage and SUPER SLOW leveling for all jobs except You choose DD but No Gold xD

o 75-82 will be at Cave 2F Killing Ogres at the DeadEnd of the Map (Right Way)

-Buy level 75 acc here Rein with +MP and HP make it +7

-Mage will get LAE so its not gonna be Pain anymore xD 

-Fighter and Rogue Get more AoE so its gonna be Fun ;D And For Rogue TM,Entra,BT build always use the skill that increase item drop rate for more Armor Drops Here All job should get 1 Damage or Miss (Rogue) from all monsters (Except Magic monsters)

o 82-87 will be DD till 85 (For me its enough ) and Valley of Fairies till 87 or more (Maybe 90)

This should be the end of 1st Day maybe it took 3-5Hours or till 90 it takes 6

Now Set Will be

Mage : Deprayed Monk + Athena (If you have money)

Fighter : Seven Guardian + Kimbal

Rogue : Trans Set + TTD (Take That ,Dude lol idk why they name this item like this )

it all Cost Money but i will Tell you some Tips later 

Make All +7 or +12 if you are rich enough (Please not by RMT) ,Reinforce is a Must but its up to you and Philo is not a Must because it Cost a Lot

now Start at 2nd day > :o 

o 90-95 up to You DD or hunt at Ghost Tree Swamp (level 90 Monsters) 

i suggest you to prepare +100% Exp for DD not for Hunt

o 95-100 DD is a Must i think you should Save DD at level 90-95 for this one or you should Hunt at Ghost Tree Swamp its gonna be a Lot of time

I think this is the end for 2nd day but if you can continue then continue its better

LAST DAY!

o 100 - 105 

oh yeah! now your gold will be a tons hunt at Nera Harbor it will be a bit Pain for All Job i think before you reach 105 

you need 2800-3000 P.Def here to get 1 damage and For Rogue its around 250++ Eva to not get damaged 

New Sets !

-Fighter will be Holy Iron +12  + 2pcs Hator + Living Body / Chival +Kynee +G.axe / Longsword of Steno / Cutlass (dualwields) + DS belt or Berseker All must be Philo and Reinforced and +12 for armor and weapons  it cost a lot around 20b ++ (Not including Costumes and Mirrors) to make it Imba

-Rogue and Mage will be Gardeners set + Aias Shield

Rogue set 

2pcs AK , 2pcs Hator + Living Body / Chival +Kynee  + DS belt or Berseker All must be Philo and Reinforced and +12

all Pholo eva is a must cost a lot to :'( for Bow users i dont really know about bows i think dagger is better for Farming

i think its 25b++

Mage Set :

Athena / Medusa + gemini castor or 2 pcs one of them or 2 pcs Flick + For the ring i still not sure you can leave Comment for Suggestions + the Living Body or else up to you + Hellen Cloack int or Crit + DS Belt i think its 30b++ 

some Tips For ya!

For Costumes i think use +3% P.Def first for level 105++ you must make all equips imba firstly 

then Costume like BWL or Mage cosumes + Bachelors when you 115 or 120

before you had all of them use Lizardman from level 1-80 To help you escaping enemies when you run out of HP you can run fast with that + wings

Then level 80 will be Chicken from level 5-20Box

I Suggest you Build firstly is Fighter

it cost not too much Gold because at level 80++ you can just use Crafted items

and for Holy Iron set its 650m or 700m + G.axe will be 50m Clean 

its for farming Golds for your Rogue

Rogue Farm Gold better than Fighter since they have + drop rate chance

eva items cost a lot and magic item cost even a lot for make Imba

Note :

Blue For the positives you get

Red For the Negatives

Green for Day Change

Thanks For reading :D i cant make Build i can just use people Build Guides but i can share some tips from my expirience :D

Good guide, though I still consider it as a mess (especially the grammars)

anyways, I've given +1

Here's another trick, if you have enough defense, power, etc of course;
the BIGGER the monsters, the more EXP you'll get.

Examples:

- All kings of giants:

- - Way to Howling Ravine ( Lv49 Giant, Lv50 Abandoned Giant)

- - Howling Ravine (Lv56  Wild Giant , Lv58 Giant Wanderer, Lv60 Magic Powered Giant) 

- Cyclopses & Ogres

- - Howling Ravine (Lv56 Wailing Cyclops, Lv59 Rageful Cyclops)

- - Howling Cave (1st Floor- Lv66  Ogre , Lv68  Ogre Warrior,  Lv70 Ogre Butcher, 2nd Floor- Lv76 Og  re Guard, Lv78 Ogre Shaman)

- Trents

- - Valley of Fairy (Lv83 Trent, Lv85 Trent Elder)

Also the maggots at the end of The Great Garden because they count like mini bosses, Lv 109

you should stay on these big kinds of mobs as long as you can, up to 5 levels above the mob's level. You can basically level off big mobs for half your leveling way lol

Examples:

- All kings of giants:

- - Howling Ravine (Lv56  Wild Giant , Lv58 Giant Wanderer, Lv60 Magic Powered Giant) 

- Cyclopses & Ogres

- - Howling Cave (1st Floor- Lv66  Ogre , Lv68  Ogre Warrior,  Lv70 Ogre Butcher, 2nd Floor- Lv76 Og  re Guard, Lv78 Ogre Shaman)

- Trents

Also the maggots at the end of The Great Garden because they count like mini bosses, Lv 109

you should stay on these big kinds of mobs as long as you can, up to 5 levels above the mob's level. You can basically level off big mobs for half your leveling way lol

can i ask something?? what about char lvl 133++ sir??

please dont say just DD :(

cz i thing i get bored for DD

There aren't anymore maps after Nera's Graveyard so yeah.. farm there but Its really slow. We will try to bring new leveling maps with the new update, no I can't say when the update will go live.

MARKET VERSION (only when u bored to hunt/levelling)

u need at least 10m for starter.

- make HQ ruby/opal/aqua/emerald. ( Known as HQ Maker)

when u have 10m, i suggest u make HQ Ruby, buy 10 slot Ruby and 5 slot Flame stone (for 1 slot HQ ruby) from [email protected] harbor. it cost around 3.7m/slot HQ. so u will get around 3 slot with 10m money. now go to Nera castle 3, open shop and sell ur HQ for 75k each/7.5m/slot. u will gain profit around 3m/slot HQ. u can continue doing this untill u get 100-200M money.

Note : dont make HQ Litheon/crystall/wing because the production cost is more expensive than other stone, instead make HQ Manastone/heartstone/mindstone its cheaper than other stone, but selling price is same.

- Magical Flame ( Known as M.Flame Maker ) <_<

ok i have money around 100-200m and now what should i do with this money? Go to Mont blanc Port, and buy crystall earring lv 15 price is 1k/each. Destruct 1pcs Crystall earring and u will get 4pcs magic powder (u must "Destruct" 500pcs crystall earring=20 slot Magic powder). :o

"Construct" 2000pcs/20 Slot magic powder + 4 Slot Flame stone to make 1 slot Magical Flame. if my Calculator is right, u need money around 15m to get 1 Slot magical flame (40 Slot Flame Stone=14m + 20 Slot magic flame=500k + Construct cost 500k=15m). and u can sell it for 100-120m/slot, u will gain profit around 80-90m by doing this job, of course this is not an easy job to desruct 500pcs Crystall earring :lol:

- Lottery

when u hunt lv 80+ monster, sometimes they drop Rough diamond, u can sell it for 3m each, or save it in ur warehouse for later use. Try your luck by construct Rough Diamond+Magical Flame= Processed Diamond. Processed diamond contains 1karat/2karat/3karat/Cracked diamond. if u get Cracked diamond u can sell for around 60-70m each, or when u get 1/2/3 karat diamond, Try ur luck "again". Buy lv 75 armor set eg: phoenix set/heavy armor lv 75. and then Construct 1/2/3 karat diamond+1 Set heavy armor lv 75= literal faith box (i forgot the name), this box contains Berserker/7 guardian Part, u can sell armour part for 100-120m, glove and boots around 20m.

- NC Seller (Known as Reseller/Marketer/Makelar)

This is what i'm doing now, profit is defend on ur activeness.

Requirement for this Job:

a. Know Market Price for every item in NC

b. always up to date to market price.

c. Huge amount of money (5-10b for starter)

what i must do with this job?

This Job is Simple, Buy item below market price, and sell for standard price.

Example: last sunday i bought 25 pcs Puke for 220m each, i sell in my shop for 250m, this morning all my puke is Sold. Profit from Puke is 30mx25=750m, i make 750m Profit from 1 kind of item in 5 days.

(what??? 750m in 5 days,, Lol i can make 200-300m/hour from hunt @ NH). see again Requirement point a+c, example above is from "1 kind" of item, that is why i make the Requirement -know Market Price for "EVERY ITEM" in NC + Huge amount of money. so u can buy "a lot" of item below market price.

Sub-Guide - Make money for Newbie and Advanced player.

by: KidOfSaints. My Shop is always near Fountain @ NC 3.

to be honest, i write this for 2 Hours Lol.... :D

Examples:

- All kings of giants:

- - Howling Ravine (Lv56  Wild Giant , Lv58 Giant Wanderer, Lv60 Magic Powered Giant

- Cyclopses & Ogres

- Trents

I think you can't Mob Trent :( Even High level Mage (90++) Need 1-2minutes to finish one Trent Drops Mold Patterns and armor patterns for crafting it gives around 2% Exp at level 85 so to save money we can Kill them for mold patterns :D for mob i think its too long xD

^ sir you can, monk to bishop can kill it fast, level 80 to 90, it is fast there..

Monk> Bishop / Monk > Warlock / Sorcerer > Inquirer can hunt Trent... :)

I think Trent-type mobs are meant to be for mage player,,they have insanely high pdef but low m.def . . and Trent Elder stll gave me 4% exp when i was lvl 90+. ^^. And yeah,, fast killing.

how many eva or p.def to stand from the "Figher In The Wind" (boss in Grave) ??

how many eva or p.def to stand from the "Figher In The Wind" (boss in Grave) ??

i think eva is 400++ and idk how to get that much my friend can mob all monster + boss in nera harbor (i think wokis can still hit ) with 333 eva and thats with imba eq ._. i have no idea how to get 400++

for P.def i think 5000-6000++

- NC Seller (Known as Reseller/Marketer/Makelar)

This is what i'm doing now, profit is defend on ur activeness.

Requirement for this Job:

a. Know Market Price for every item in NC

b. always up to date to market price.

How or where i can know the market price?

where lvl 125++ hunt?

still at the graveyards up til 130, beyond that is just waste of time and don't let the day pass by w/o doing few dds

where lvl 125++ hunt?

still on Nera Knight's Graveyards, against Ghost Knight and Ghost Esquire, they still can give exp until you lvl130

lvl130 higher, do solo on DD (make your DD partner death first, so all EXP will be yours)

and yes, the EXP gain is more Harder... XD

It's a pain grinding at graves at 125+, 0.05% per monster. Low defense = dead. I just do DDs, screw graves lol

if you attain level 128+ you'll be getting .01-.-02% only on graves without 100% :D ..

if you attain level 128+ you'll be getting .01-.-02% only on graves without 100% :D ..

This. I stop leveling there at 125 cause it's just way too low for me.

Im a beginner and i dunno how to enter DD and where to get 100% exp help pls