suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

• Game Master

Interesting concept, but I think that'd require more work than it's worth. Would take them awhile to be able to make something like that and I doubt many people would bother using it since most people have IRC or Facebook for group type things. The forums are generally used for the whole community.

IRC saves previous chats yes, but it wont show what you missed. And that defeats the purpose. I would have to stay online and constantly tell the different players new information; Since many are from very diverse time zones. Its a waste of time.

Having hidden/private or secure posting would be much more easy, and I believe many people would use it.

Its much more efficient.

It won't hurt to try it. And everything takes time. I am not saying it should be done right now, but maybe overtime for a later forum update.

Just because you might not use it or have no use for it, does not mean other won't. I am 100% sure people would use it. Its handy.

Thanks for merge.

A unique costume / item for players who are playing prior to update.

Like a Beta / Alpha thing.

So the "Beta" players can get something unique.

Or maybe sell a limited time only costume! That would be awesome.

This is such a good idea, many players would feel a sense of accomplishment for supporting the server for so long. :)

I would like to suggest some improvement on the Note system.

It would be helpful if I receive a warning if I have an unread Note on ANY of my characters (on the same account, of course).

When you connect to the game and receive a Note, you have this warning; "You have an unread message"

When you receive a Note with any other character, there could be a warning like: "[NameOf Character] have an unread message".

• Upvote 2

1. how about more events? world boss hunt? every 10hours or 1day or blah blah blah. its kinda boring now if you hit high lvl :3 like me ill just sit in alker all day. 

2. and now Halloween and Christmas is coming just do a small event per day so many player can enjoy playing CL. or make alker harbor like a ghost town w/ ghost/bats flying in the town

3. New training dummies :D it will be fun if we have new training dummies :) 

4. New pets.

5. New font color in whisper, guild chat, party chat, family chat

Just suggesting :D Goodluck CL in the Future MORE POWER!

[1]

Daily Login Bonus. 

-Calendar marks days checked in

-Possibly put on the website, or on forums.

-Or just check the day off automatically when you log on in game and checks it off {Items will then be sent to your item mall}

The bonus will give only character locked items [Can not trade/sell or store].

These items should be level assisting items for daily login [10% EXP ect..] , Random Common Jewels to assist reinforce [stacks of 5, 10, 20] temporary stat boost stacking potions [+5% PTTCK] , timed costumes [similar to chicken], Eventually at 1 month milestone login bonus should include re-skills and Re-stats [All character locked, Can not trade, sell, or store.]

Can be used as a possible way to increase traffic to forums or website.

Give players a little more incentive to get on forums or website. 

[2]

More Personalize / Detailed pre-character login dashboard.

Provides more detailed information. Possibly a view of the current inventory equipment. [ To quickly see what is on that character or inventory minus the time to login and out ]. Show stats, Note status [Notifies if you have a Note like in that previous suggestion a few post up ].

[3]

A toggle button to toggle "Armor Only Display" Or the default display that we have right now. And this toggles to current character which shows costumes, weapons ect.

• Administrator

I want gender change scroll and fashion costume slot, an additional slot only for fashion

what is an additional slot only for fashion? You want to have a second costumes slots line? Sounds easier to just remove all stats from all costumes so they are truly costumes and you use them so ;]

I'm thinking bout something like Food system, where certain mobs drops you their special dish, for example when we kill Austere,, aside from usual drop, we could also get Austere's Chocolate Bar that could fully restore our HP bar xDDD

It might take awhile, but overtime we should make adaptations to the original 115+ Weapon shape/textures. Or have complete new ones made later on.

we could have a poll on what weapons look ugly or rough, and we can slowly change them later on.

Better yet. All of the weapons should be tweaked! So we look more badass / unique

similar to our competition servers, but ours will be better ftw.

• Administrator

It might take awhile, but overtime we should make adaptations to the original 115+ Weapon shape/textures. Or have complete new ones made later on.

we could have a poll on what weapons look ugly or rough, and we can slowly change them later on.

Better yet. All of the weapons should be tweaked! So we look more badass / unique

similar to our competition servers, but ours will be better ftw.

There are already existing level 115 to 150 weapon models for Luna, these are crafted weapons not rare weapons, I don't think they should look "badass", they are COMMON after all, not rare or unique and hard to get weapons

• Administrator

That just is too much effort for nothing, already have enough to do for the update. Remember that we do not own this game and do not have the same tools as the creators do, we cannot modify everything, and it is not worth it, then we can just make our own game from scratch if you want everything to be Celestia only

When update goes up, we should get Skill reset scrolls [Can not trade, sell, store] because a lot of bugged skills will be fixed, for example, Mace Protection works even without a mace, so many people dump points into it.

To keep things balanced, everyone should get a free fresh start.