Am I that Imba . .?

Raioh

So here's the story. I went to grave today ,, fitw hunting. Luckly, I met him, and then we exchanged some blows. And yeah. His attack couldnt break thru my def even though im still 107 , , thats coz im a necro DoT full vit now. :D (all thanks to Sir Rookie for his magnificent guide xDD)
15 minutes later , , i managed to lower fitw's hp bar almost 60%. Suddenly, a player came to me and asking for a party. I gladly accepted that request. Apparently, shes a level 121 Cardinal. We played till that fitw died. As she saw my low level and that my hp bar never decrese at all while shes alwys busy filling her hp, and im the one who always gets the drop ,, she started accusing me as a cheater , , gyahahahah . . .xDDDD
I told her that im a necro vit equipped with Draupnir. But she still said some bad stuffs , , bla bla bla. and about reporting me as a cheater. "Well, go ahead dear , , just report me ^^". N then she logged out.
There was another event when iwasnt allowed to take a part in war since the enemy cant break thru my def. Sigh. Its my own fault for changing my necro int to vit due to my Guild Leader request.
Am i that imba? i dont think so. My current def with full buff is only 7.9k. But with Devils armor,, bammm. It goes another 21% of pdef  ^^
( just sharing my rant)

good for you , well we cannot really judge about anything. keep it up

Thanks, , thats the problem with some people. Envy.  ( i had that too. sometimes. somany times. I spent almost all my wealth to build this char. T^T.)

go to 150.

then go rampage PVP.

And experience the drama and hatreds

Whoaaa , , thats still long waaaaay to go to be a 150 lvl. And i dont wanna be hated by other player >.<

Hey, you worked your butt off to make your char awesome. If other people don't like it then it's their fault for not reading in forums and finding that they could have done the same thing. (plus what is a healer char like a cardinal not doing it's job, you're supposed to heal other's so that the other players can cover your weaknesses)

• Upvote 1

Thanks , ,well,, we literally work out our butt to play CL since we have sit for hours,, gyahahaha xDDD , ,

And it did take me days at that time just to do research bout necro; reading all guides thru and thru. Till i find the most suitable guide for my taste.

Well, its not her fault for not doing her job as a healer , , since i dont need any. xDD (a different case might be happen in NH or Garden , , annoying DoT from the mobs there >< ). though i kinda hope that she would fill up my mana . . . gosh , , those DoT skills really take lots mana,, and i dont hve any sp left for mana buff skill.

Thats cool bro . keep it up :lol: 

no matter how imba u are but if isnt cool its look so bad for me :P ~

Its hard to look cool,, but i'll try. . . somehow. Mybe. Yeah . . .______.

your Phy Defend?... your Healh Point is? :)

well, i do have a probs with my Hp,, its only 15k using Opera T^T.  well , ,Im a pdef type after all.