Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

Guest Derpyderp

no most annoying moments is when someone goes KK MINTA GOLD. and keep spamming you till you trade them 1 gold. then they complain that its not enough.

no most annoying moments is when someone goes KK MINTA GOLD. and keep spamming you till you trade them 1 gold. then they complain that its not enough.

happened to me, and i meet that beggar selling fake items at nc3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Derpyderp

Edits who can't fight properly with regular items.

this is more of a "funny" moment but, when edits think they are all epic and kill everyone in pvp and someone comes along and does 9999 damage on them. then they dont talk anymore trash. 

• Upvote 1

this is more of a "funny" moment but, when edits think they are all epic and kill everyone in pvp and someone comes along and does 9999 damage on them. then they dont talk anymore trash. 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428 -smirk- crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

• Upvote 1

When you hit another character in PVP, then realize they're too IMBA and you do no damage.. Then you try to get away quickly so you don't get raped by them.

q.q Happens to me allll the time.. 

I sold a very expensive item at a cheap price earlier, and then now, someone wants to buy something like that at a higher price (even higher with my fix price). Lool! I was like "What.... the..... f..... Srsly? O______O".

LY1CRe7.png

• Upvote 1

I sold a very expensive item at a cheap price earlier, and then now, someone wants to buy something like that at a higher price (even higher with my fix price). Lool! I was like "What.... the..... f..... Srsly? O______O".

LY1CRe7.png

YES !!!!!! congratulations Skyppy X3

When buying clean stuffs then someone will pm "I have +12 abc 123[p] 123[r] 123[c] offer". LOL. Y u no read?

This feel in every MMO I play. I ask to buy a clean one and then somebody comes along with one that's all jacked up and amazing asking me to offer. Did I not just say I was buying it CLEAN? ENGLISH MOTHAH F**KAH, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

• 2 weeks later...

LY1CRe7.png

^This~ lalalala