Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Game Master

Most annoying moment is when that one person you like tells you they like someone else. then 5 minutes later they are over them and say they like you again. lol. 

Sounds like they're just looking for a backup plan. Been there, done that, it's not worth it if their feelings are that flimsy.

A little advice change your family or guild name to I don't report I PK people back off I do that and I don't play you ks you die like the kill  you stole no reaction time you ks im lreayd lit up and your getting hit with 15k dmg

So advice to ll of you who get ks a lot don't put up with it PK all kill stealers and Spot claimers don't report them that's not torture enough

When a guy makes a girl wait for hours and in the end he never comes. Later he tells you he couldn't come for dumb reasons like "my sink got clogged" and asks again to meet later. AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN BUT SINCE I'M NICE IT HAPPENS FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

When a guy makes a girl wait for hours and in the end he never comes. Later he tells you he couldn't come for dumb reasons like "my sink got clogged" and asks again to meet later. AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN BUT SINCE I'M NICE IT HAPPENS FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

Not trying to be mean but isn't it the other way around?

Like waitin on a woman

• 2 weeks later...

People who take duels so seriously that they cant accept the fact whenever they lose a duel and start making reasons to ease themselves. I find it annoying and pathetic whenever my opponent after duel is saying "your higher level" or "I'm lag" while they're lying down dead.

Guilds who agrees in having fix war then suddenly when they find themselves losing they'll bring their other members declaring an all out war then they'll use outside healers too then starts bragging in shout calling guild names to come in a specific map where all of them are gathered with they're members and outside healers. That's a very noob action. LOL