Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

the more haters u have, the redder ur reps will be xD

yes :D, its funny how its going -1 everyday

another annoying moment...

when I realize its finals on our school.

the requirements and projects are too DAMN HIGH! :(

yes :D, its funny how its going -1 everyday

another annoying moment...

when I realize its finals on our school.

the requirements and projects are too DAMN HIGH! :(

It's very annoying when minor and course unrelated subjects are 56162772116761x harder than major and course related subjects.

• Game Master

When I realize my hater is always giving me negative reputation.

Burn in Hell.

I know this feel, a certain someone kept -repping me for the longest time to try and make themselves look better.

As if green numbers really tell who's better. -_- 

If anything, stooping to something as silly as that to try and have a good image just makes you look worse. 

• Upvote 1

I know this feel, a certain someone kept -repping me for the longest time to try and make themselves look better.

As if green numbers really tell who's better. -_- 

If anything, stooping to something as silly as that to try and have a good image just makes you look worse. 

A certain someone? Does that mean you know that person who kept on -repping you?

Oh well... You know what people say, do not sink to the hater's level. Thank you and good day! :)

Not exactly, I can just tell it was one person doing it. It's not happening anymore though.

Edit: Have you encountered when a certain someone keeps on contradicting your post/s? I encountered that and that's annoying, he's trying to make himself sound smart.

It's happened a few times, yeah. Who knows who it is though ;)

Cardinal System records everything (SAO mode). :D Perhaps admins can access it for you to find that certain ppl. :p

My annoying moment :

A series of CFC attack. Cant even speak properly with all these coughings .___________.(ColdFeverCough)

That is still going on?

I swear they are asking for me to bring there world crashing down on there heads. -_-

Ask them to stop~

go send them to hell XD

Annoying moment of the day,

The heat of Final exams is coming :/.

Too busy for lvling my charac T.T

• Upvote 1

go send them to hell XD

Annoying moment of the day,

The heat of Final exams is coming :/.

Too busy for lvling my charac T.T

You see rham my forum game playmate, I usually have a nice posture when walking to the school to take final exams but when I go out, I feel like I wanna crawl out, can't feel my legs lol. XD

mine is the time that I was gonna buy salon hair and this guy Pm me and said he has one but my money that time was 450m and he sells it for 500m when i told him that i will farm for the 50m to make it 500m

he keeps on pm and pm me kind telling me  if i have the money he was not going anywhere but his maaking me haste i almost *ALMOST ks another player because I get annoyed when seeing that pm of his. >.< kind of annoying though and his pm are in Indo.

well , i got banned permanently by GM rainbowdash thinking im RMT ( according to him , im RMT on april 2013 ) . i never doing illegal things before , my brother question me why he is banned neither

i think my nightmare just come in reality . before i got banned reality , i dreamed i got banned while in ramadhan . but the truth come in front of me

' facepalm ' why god punish me so much ? im serious , my friend MoldySoapBox and Teiichi never see me shouting im RMT / char trade .

im now confused , is this getting banned due identical IP or what ?

im began play at 2013 ramadhan ( where is my little convice me to play luna once more ) ,

yet , its stated by rainbowdash ( ' < ' marks as year )  :

hydro12    B> gold via pulsa wm now fast    April 9, 2012<, 9:23 p.m.
hydro12    B> gold via pulsa wm fast..    April 9, 2012<, 9:21 p.m.

as you can see , im rettired after lunaplus is closed down ( i can't remember exact date nor year , at 2013 . during my destination to my home , my brother text me via phone to play celestia luna . then i decided to postpone my rettirement ) . this date of that guy could tell diffrence between me and him . i have bad feeling about this serious bannment , i wish GM can notice the date when i register so he can tell diffrence that guy's RMT date . if he still not believe me , i'll guess im going to deeply rettire

also this could be causing more innocent of indonesian players confused for getting banned

• Game Master

well , i got banned permanently by GM rainbowdash thinking im RMT ( according to him , im RMT on april 2013 ) . i never doing illegal things before , my brother question me why he is banned neither

i think my nightmare just come in reality . before i got banned reality , i dreamed i got banned while in ramadhan . but the truth come in front of me

' facepalm ' why god punish me so much ? im serious , my friend MoldySoapBox and Teiichi never see me shouting im RMT / char trade .

im now confused , is this getting banned due identical IP or what ?

im began play at 2013 ramadhan ( where is my little convice me to play luna once more ) ,

yet , its stated by rainbowdash ( ' < ' marks as year )  :

hydro12    B> gold via pulsa wm now fast    April 9, 2012<, 9:23 p.m.

hydro12    B> gold via pulsa wm fast..    April 9, 2012<, 9:21 p.m.

as you can see , im rettired after lunaplus is closed down ( i can't remember exact date nor year , at 2013 . during my destination to my home , my brother text me via phone to play celestia luna . then i decided to postpone my rettirement ) . this date of that guy could tell diffrence between me and him . i have bad feeling about this serious bannment , i wish GM can notice the date when i register so he can tell diffrence that guy's RMT date . if he still not believe me , i'll guess im going to deeply rettire

also this could be causing more innocent of indonesian players confused for getting banned

GMs do not ban for no reason, he investigated farther and found something that probably links you to that account. If you don't know, they can see your IP, your ID, your password, your email, your trade and chat history, everything. So if you're thinking they can't see what you do or say, you're wrong.

Feel free to PM him about it, though.

i aready knew that , PM him via IRC ? or direct message to the forum . i need to know GM im not RMT ( because gm rainbowdash think hydro12 was me , date is written 2012 . but i actually registered from 2013 )

the only players on my houses are just me , my little brother and my little brother's crush