Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

Some named rham message me and telling me I'm an insecure. lol its a free world. no one will die just a -points on your rank dude.

FOREEVER LEGENDARY

Edited by rham
kind of insulting
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

When people bully and hate me for no reason.

Some named rham message me and telling me I'm an insecure. lol its a free world. no one will die just a -points on your rank dude.

FOREEVER LEGENDARY

OT: Is this insult necessary?

• Upvote 1

Dat feel when you can level to 105 but are too lazy to and never actually get around to it and then be like "I could've leveled yesterday.." and then you think about leveling again and you're just all "nah I have other things to do" when you really have nothing to do.

My life in one run-on sentence.

• Upvote 1

When you break down the back door to your house thinking your grandma had a heart attack because you were sitting outside for half an hour and she didnt answer the door and her car was there and lights were on and my dog was going crazy.... turns out she went to church with her friend...

gg Eon

Did you finish it?

OT: When it's so damn complicated to get a straight answer out of someone for a simple question. Jesus Christ and all that is holy, it's like I'm interrogating them or something.

Also, when people buy your items and immediately shout that they're selling it at a higher price. Scumbags. At least have the decency to wait a bit.

• Game Master

Nope, I'm on episode 22. 

Also, that happened to me once, I sold my BWL hair for really cheap cause I needed something and they threw it in their vender and shouted that they were selling it for a higher price in NC3 <_<