Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

use character from Rogue, usually they can get it easily... XD (just rumor though) >.<

download a game so easily, but the Updating Patching need 5 Hours? :o

why they don't have Manual Patch...? >.<

Waaa Dis feels ;w; same as me ToT wasted gold to get vit but ended up getting str >0<

I was the opposite >_< got str but needed vit lol

OT: Realizing the apologize emoticon is holding an apple and not a heart

• 3 weeks later...
  • Game Master

When someone claims to be all close with you and shit, and you tell them about something that's kind of a big deal for you, and they either:

A. Ignore what you said
B. Laugh about it, or
C. Reply with like a 1-2 word response

"Friends"

When someone claims to be all close with you and shit, and you tell them about something that's kind of a big deal for you, and they either:

A. Ignore what you said

B. Laugh about it, or

C. Reply with like a 1-2 word response

"Friends"

Maybe they did not know what to say? Its not always easy to comfort someone, saying the right thing at the right time.

Umm.. when it comes to friendships, it involves two people being understanding to one another. So I guess try to understand why that other person had nothing to say, laughed, or ignored you for a reason. Could have made them uncomfortable, or did not want to comment on it so they don't say something wrong.

Not sure what the situation is though, so It may not be so.

• Game Master

Maybe they did not know what to say? Its not always easy to comfort someone, saying the right thing at the right time.

Umm.. when it comes to friendships, it involves two people being understanding to one another. So I guess try to understand why that other person had nothing to say, laughed, or ignored you for a reason. Could have made them uncomfortable, or did not want to comment on it so they don't say something wrong.

Not sure what the situation is though, so It may not be so.

It was not something that should have made them uncomfortable, it was just something happened and I told them how big it was and much it got to me, and they were just like, "Oh. Well." There's no excuses for something like that, honestly.

• Upvote 1

My friend constantly talks about boys. Every day it's 5 new guys, then she complains about the old. Then she asks which group is cuter, and I say "idk." She starts flipping out. Then the next day she likes the previous group of guys. Then again she asks which group is cuter, and I say "idk." She starts flipping out... again.

• Game Master

When a player acts like they're an experienced player and comments on all sorts of topics, but they obviously don't know what they're talking about, and they just spew incorrect information all over the place. 

• Upvote 2