Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

had an argue with someone i love the most

she did something 'good' in the 'wrong' time

showed her my way to settle it

she lost it, then start crying, then blamed me

ended up thinking, why me? why me?

what just the evil thing did i do?

When your Uni Teacher says the due date of the Assesment is on friday... and you finish it on Thursday night (Wasted) .... and he didnt come.. so the Assesment Due is postponed until monday...

When Customer ordering sandwiches ... the salad is bigger than the sandwich and they asking for extra sauces on the sandwich.... *SandwichArtistProblems...

When you go outside from your house, and suddenly remember that they key is on the house... so you have to wait outside for few hours until flat mates come home from work...

When you wearing socks.. and step on a dog piss that almost invisible on the Ceramic floor...

When ur Wallets Empty... :'( LOOOLLL

• Upvote 2

• Game Master

#1. When players think staff don't know anything about the game just because they don't see us in-game. 

Ever think we might have our own personal characters? :ph34r:

#2. When players think they should be unbanned cause they broke major rules on alternate accounts, then get banned on their main account, as well. Like, you broke a rule, be prepared to reap the consequences. 

Knowing that half of your friends were banned because of unjust decisions and can not even plot a good justification.

GMs who does not know how to appreciate on how good or bad they were getting.

One-sided mind. those people who are knowledgeable enough, however, they can't see things beyond.

Rules that has no sustainability of players. Rules for their own sake. Rules that players never enjoyed.

Reporters who are like watch-dogs. I guess they have to say "woof! woof!" to complete the ingredient.

MONEY = Celestia Luna Online Alpha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Game Master

Knowing that half of your friends were banned because of unjust decisions and can not even plot a good justification.

GMs who does not know how to appreciate on how good or bad they were getting.

One-sided mind. those people who are knowledgeable enough, however, they can't see things beyond.

Rules that has no sustainability of players. Rules for their own sake. Rules that players never enjoyed.

Reporters who are like watch-dogs. I guess they have to say "woof! woof!" to complete the ingredient.

MONEY = Celestia Luna Online Alpha

Your opinion is your own, and I respect that, but please stop trying to force everyone to have the same opinion as you. If you don't like our rules or the way we handle the server, you don't have to play here, but since this is a private server, we have the right to make our own rules and enforce them how we see fit. 

Your opinion is your own, and I respect that, but please stop trying to force everyone to have the same opinion as you. If you don't like our rules or the way we handle the server, you don't have to play here, but since this is a private server, we have the right to make our own rules and enforce them how we see fit. 

As far as this thread is concern, it has the title RANT, so i can say whatever i wanted to say. And i don't force anyone to believe on whatever i say. They have their own mind and i am not in the position to control it. Those people who can read anything here, they are free to think whatever they wanted. It's their on free will. Indeed this is a private server and i never said it is not; you also have the right to make your own rules, of course you do, we are only mere PLAYERS and we DON'T have the RIGHT as well as we DON'T have the POWER on whatever you do. Again, WE ARE JUST PLAYERS. Lastly, what if there are players who share the same thoughts as mine, are you also going to tell them "YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY HERE"? :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1