Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

_l_ brings no impact but im playing the new version of luna online when it finish develope and hope ill be a beta-tester or among the new players if.. theres no update in celestia luna during the new luna online is release

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

When your party is speaking english than begin talking in pinoy and your stuck wondering what they are saying, standing there being ignored like chop liver. "Are these people really my friends?"

FIrst world problems

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

that feeling when you're looking for an item.. then someone whispered u saying he has that item you're looking for.,we made a good transaction..but right before we trade, he asked me if im pinoy.. i answered yes, suddenly he told me..."sorry i dont want to sell this to you" [transaction cancelled] i was like.. "WHAT'S WRONG IN BEING PINOY?!"   :angry:  :mellow:  <_<

• Upvote 1

that feeling when you're looking for an item.. then someone whispered u saying he has that item you're looking for.,we made a good transaction..but right before we trade, he asked me if im pinoy.. i answered yes, suddenly he told me..."sorry i dont want to sell this to you" [transaction cancelled] i was like.. "WHAT'S WRONG IN BEING PINOY?!"   :angry:  :mellow:  <_<

lolololol.......... them feels though.

OT: No food. [All fish and vegetables, where the forks are the meat?]