Ascension

Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Most annoying moment is when that one person you like tells you they like someone else. then 5 minutes later they are over them and say they like you again. lol. 

Sounds like they're just looking for a backup plan. Been there, done that, it's not worth it if their feelings are that flimsy.

A little advice change your family or guild name to I don't report I PK people back off I do that and I don't play you ks you die like the kill  you stole no reaction time you ks im lreayd lit up and your getting hit with 15k dmg

So advice to ll of you who get ks a lot don't put up with it PK all kill stealers and Spot claimers don't report them that's not torture enough

When a guy makes a girl wait for hours and in the end he never comes. Later he tells you he couldn't come for dumb reasons like "my sink got clogged" and asks again to meet later. AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN BUT SINCE I'M NICE IT HAPPENS FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

When a guy makes a girl wait for hours and in the end he never comes. Later he tells you he couldn't come for dumb reasons like "my sink got clogged" and asks again to meet later. AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN BUT SINCE I'M NICE IT HAPPENS FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

Not trying to be mean but isn't it the other way around?

Like waitin on a woman

Happens to me all the time both irl and ig.

I'm the type of girl that arrives 10 minutes early to do a little touch up and so that the guy doesnt have to wait.

I'm the type of girl that arrives 10 minutes early to do a little touch up and so that the guy doesnt have to wait.

thts a good trait tht guy must be a scrub to make ya wait.

Not all guys are like that, just some. 

That moment I realized I am like the monsters on DD 61-80 saying stuffs when my friends are in a relationshhip :v

for me, the most annoying thing in this game are people you know who do buy and sell and would offer half the price of your item.

also, whenever negotiating, it's annoying that i don't get to say NO THANK YOU.

Most annoying moment is when someone come to you then said like this , Sist/Mr: Gimme Gold!!! and if we're not giving it , they said anything bad mouth... o(╯□╰)o

when your eating ice cream on a cone then the ice cream fell off, leaving you with just an empty cone :I

Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooshhhhhh noooooooooooo my fave YouTube ch has been effffffffîiiiiiiiiin deleeeted!.. Ffhtdvghgfvbhfdbhffgghhgdcsgjijghg

When all of your friend are in a relationship and I'm sitting here like -takes another bite of pizza- Nya</3 

Or when everyone around you is rich as hell and I'm here like (I made 250m today)... ;-;

When you realize you are poor :(

I know that feel bro... I remember I have 10 Billions on my 1 character, but when I check it is just 1 Billion

LOLz... I'm too tired to count Millions and Billions XD

People who take duels so seriously that they cant accept the fact whenever they lose a duel and start making reasons to ease themselves. I find it annoying and pathetic whenever my opponent after duel is saying "your higher level" or "I'm lag" while they're lying down dead.

Guilds who agrees in having fix war then suddenly when they find themselves losing they'll bring their other members declaring an all out war then they'll use outside healers too then starts bragging in shout calling guild names to come in a specific map where all of them are gathered with they're members and outside healers. That's a very noob action. LOL

Every single time I log on to my char only to find out that I'm the only player left in my guild. .

>____<

Every single time I log on to my char only to find out that I'm the only player left in my guild. .

>____<

That's me at night