Ascension

Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Everyone saved me the BBQ chicken which made me feel guilty.

Wanting more of that BBQ chicken but not having anymore.

inb4rant

Being called a weeaboo.

I watch one season of anime about every month or two. My friends have been making a joke about how I'm a weeaboo for liking anime along with my love for changing pictures on Skype often. I'm an art hoarder because I am a sucker for sweet looking art. Doesn't matter if it's anime, cartoon, realistic, classical, or anything. If I like it then I am bound to save it.

Never knew those things made me a weeaboo. Darned.

max the system volume to 100 , maxed game volume & superbass headset maxed volume ( intended for music )

spawn on alker

only to be surprised sound " BOOM " from duel between treasure hunter and cardinal

" woaw....maybe next time , i better tune down the volume "

edit :

you wanna know what makes me go berserk while playing ?

ofcourse , 360 security antivirus . no matter how many times

i've whitelisted , it still perceive " celestia luna " files are viruses

even going far as deleting the launcher . i've replace 360 with avira

When you're in war and an RM keeps following you spamming silence so you just end up dying the whole time.

when i wanted to group call with my CL friends (including Jones, of course)

but i lost my earphone on the cinema chair.

Uhhhhh... when you bought something online, and it came in, and got dropped off to the /mail room/ but you can only pick up the purchase every 1315-1415... and you check your schedule and you realize you don't have free time til 1900.. by the time you pick it up, the /mail room/ is closed...... Help

When you realize the bugs isnt fix for more than 5 years. And reality is, most of the players already quit. Including me.

When you realize the bugs isnt fix for more than 5 years. And reality is, most of the players already quit. Including me.

Doesn't look like you quit.

when you're inveted to the party .. but you dont have a GF while people already have them and i was like :' ... " Fine Then "

when you realized that the holiday season almost done and you gotta go back to your normal life in a few days  :(