Random Crashes

Flairintha

Upon starting up this game and logging in, within a matter of few second of spawning in town, the game will randomly close, making it impossible to play. It doesn't leave any error reports upon doing so, but I would be happy to receive any possible help. My friends seem to have it working fine without this problem, and even when one of them tried to fix it through Team Viewer, it still crashed. I'm running Windows 7, on my new Alienware, and really would like to fix this problem. 

Best regards,

Flairintha

Guest Derpyderp

you just got a new pc? have you updated all your components video card etc. update windows7 and if it still continues to crash reinstall it. 

Much help is needed, It would be oh so helpful if a staff member would team viewer me. My best friends and I would really like to enjoy this game together. So if you like to skype or team viewer me please add me on skype at FlairHowler. Thank you.

Ok, I have recently found the AppCrash filese in my computer. Strangely they do not appear on my screen so I had to look it in my computer. I'm pretty sure its for Luna, due to the fact it has the LunaClient in there. I try to open these files, but they come out in a WER file. Which I obviously do not know how to open with. the files are spelled "AppCrash_Lunaclient.exe_(Bunch of random letters). Each file has different random letters. The files were found in my AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive. If someone can please try to help me and see how I can analyze and look at the crash reports, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Ok, I have recently found the AppCrash filese in my computer. Strangely they do not appear on my screen so I had to look it in my computer. I'm pretty sure its for Luna, due to the fact it has the LunaClient in there. I try to open these files, but they come out in a WER file. Which I obviously do not know how to open with. the files are spelled "AppCrash_Lunaclient.exe_(Bunch of random letters). Each file has different random letters. The files were found in my AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive. If someone can please try to help me and see how I can analyze and look at the crash reports, I would appreciate it. Thank you

open it with notepad

this problem needs to be fix to in the next update i hate it when my game crashes its a waste of time.

starting the game again and again and must fix the game client coz it will became malware if AVG detects it.

My AV not detect it as malware