Best solo grinding class.

xxBultoxx

Question

12 answers to this question

Everything is fine

Fighter : can Tank and High damage (depending on Equip)

Rogue : High critical and low defense but fast drop 

Mage : Low defense high attack even with low level equips (example : Level 105 can hunt with athena )

Everything is fine

Fighter : can Tank and High damage (depending on Equip)

Rogue : High critical and low defense but fast drop 

Mage : Low defense high attack even with low level equips (example : Level 105 can hunt with athena )

*seriously, some Fighter destroyer can't even take the damage of FITW or auestere.

Mage can Tank in graves+ Fast kill in graves

they have good deff if they use Light armors not robe

mage can even solo auestere -_-

magic skills base on matk and not DPS is really good in PVE but in PVP/GW not so. -_- 

Rogue can pretty much do good if you have High Eva 

Any class actually good if you have good equip and right costume, weakness when farm at NH if you using average equip
Fighter(Tanker) : You'll need like 10 - 15 mins to tank them (So many stuns and low demage)
Fighter (Hitter) : You need to attack before get stunned and out of HP before have chance to stun
Rogue : When got mobbed with Blue Beard Pirate and Blue Beard Captain(they love to stun you) you hardly to attack.
Mage : If accidently attacked Snowstorm Master and Ice Heart's Owener your casting speed will decreased, yet got stunned from pirates

Black Beard Pirate, Blue Beard Pirate(with sword), Blue Beard Captain = Stun

Blue Beard Captain, Lag Sparrow, Bloody Queen = DOTs

These based on my own experience since im using averages equip :wub:

*seriously, some Fighter destroyer can't even take the damage of FITW or auestere.
Mage can Tank in graves+ Fast kill in graves
they have good deff if they use Light armors not robe
mage can even solo auestere -_-
magic skills base on matk and not DPS is really good in PVE but in PVP/GW not so. -_-

Rogue can pretty much do good if you have High Eva

Agreed, some mage classes can use light armor and many buffs. And their dmg is painful. My new mage can deal more dmg than my fighter and deal more crit than my rogue at same level to elder treent. High eva mean monster cant deal dmg to you, but skill effect still able to get you (Stun, bleed, poison, burning)

@ascension Black Beard Pirate = no stun just dagger blow

and elder treent or treents have low m.def or spell resistance but have high p.def that's why they take more damage in magic than physical attacks

i remember i got stunned

IMO, grandmaster still the best :p

you can use fast heal while mobbing then freeze them with blizzard, and then go with the heavy aoe~

you should finishes them with blizzard - tornado upper - greater thunder :p