Let's sell BWL 4B agien...

chKER

Asking the higher-ups to change the price of an item in-game is really impossible since the players themselves are the ones who decide on the prices. I'm also sure that a lot of people would reject this idea.

lol trust me bwl was wayyyy more expensive back then since there wasnt many donating options but since there are more options to donate, the price of it was dropped exponentially lol i couldve got a lot of gold with a bwl back then

The days when bwl was 20B

Guest Derpyderp

lol trust me bwl was wayyyy more expensive back then since there wasnt many donating options but since there are more options to donate, the price of it was dropped exponentially lol i couldve got a lot of gold with a bwl back then

bwls were 50b when i joined. it wasn't in the item mall when cl first opened up it was pd only. you guys are so lucky that bwls are so cheap, now try being on cl a few years ago and paying 50b for a bwl then talk to me about "make it cheaper". 

Yeah, inconsiderate suggestion.  :(

Some items have their prices raised already so why you want BWL too? 2b is already hard enough to save for the new players.

I"m Agree with you ^^

• 1 month later...