Staff Addition

Fortune

Isn't -R- a gm?

-R- is Reidhwan, he is Administrators. But hardly see him at forum and i nvr meet him in game

I guess Reid is Admin... means it's higher than GM... XD

back on my days, there is Akcent, Laurel, and Rurripe, Biohazard, Gary, and Sparx

I miss Akcent actually

Yeah, even if that player is not corrupted but if ever he can't handle the responsibility, it's almost useless. Also, I think there should be done about the forums too if you're talking about something should be done in game as I already saw few people kept on begging for unban, creating a topic about asking why they're banned and some players even post "banned" in char report section.

thats why i said "attitude like fifin".

she is responsible.

the forum is a place for asking and sharing idea, there's no wrong in doing that....

AND, if u have a GM that explain to them (be it in game or be it in forum) that will weather their hot heads..

and he keep on insisting to get his acc unbanned, ban him again... (its on the rule anyway)

Well, I think we have more than enough GMs, it's just that not all of them are active.

my point exactly....

Guest Derpyderp

Greetings.

im not really sure where to put this, but since its a suggestion, i figure it should go to this section.....

first of all, no offense to all GMs, but your presence in the game is somehow lacking...

it'd be very nice to have someone around just for even just for chatting (yea, i know we have IRC, but that place is kinda deserted now).

you can see that when a GM is online, the celestians are happy and go "hi GM, how are u smiley face, smiley face"

worth preserving.

secondly, the rule breaker (especially fake item seller) has increased...

i mean, i encountered more of this fake seller than the actual item seller.. (banning them on the spot might prevent them from gaining any profit)

and also, we have the shout spammer or non-english shouter.. or worse, the GM cursers....

having an ingame active GM will help a lot in reducing that either by giving warning (as orange mentioned in one of the thread) or instant ban....

bottomline, i think we need one or two additional staffs (ones that extremelly active)

they new staffs don't necessarily have the power of full GM, only for banning or general shouting are good i think...

i know we have fifin, but she has been busy (i think)

so, we might need new replacement..

PS: this server is dominated by indonesians, so, a staff coming from that region might be a good idea. (similar online time/ understanding their language, etc etc.)

one does not simply "hire a new staff member" 

AND, if u have a GM that explain to them (be it in game or be it in forum) that will weather their hot heads..

and he keep on insisting to get his acc unbanned, ban him again... (its on the rule anyway)"

yeah about that no matter how hard we try people either ignore us or just dont listen 

sorry OOT but... Biohazard,  where is your Hair Stylish Photo?

like he said... it's just like tradition or what?

when GM's say Hi to game, the Shout suddenly full with "unbann my ID please"...

I don't understand at all, why they can't be just act cool and continue hunting? XD

children playing games are still better than them

OOT*

Hey hey, is he the old Bio?

It is because we're playing with humans.. Each of us is unique and we can't expect everyone to think like we think.. Some of us doesn't even care when the staffs are online but probably some of us will be having a blast for such a Hi from one of the staffs..

But yes, I do hate those people too sometimes.. Can't they act normally?  :P