Well ._.

Well, im not new player here ._.
But i haven't introduce my self, so here i am.

My main IGN : xAscension
Level : 11x
Class : Sword Master
Currently working at a cafe called BunBunCafe (LOL) And feel free to say hi to me if you see me. But dont get wrong idea if im not answering you. I turned off my regular chat at AH and NC. Also im lack of in-game friends, so you can add me if you want :ph34r:

Edited by Ascension
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, im not new player here ._.

But i haven't introduce my self, so here i am.

My main IGN : xAscension

Level : 11x

Class : Sword Master

Currently working at a cafe called BunBunCafe (LOL) And feel free to say hi to me if you see me. But dont get wrong idea if im not answering you. I turned off my regular chat at AH and NC.

LOL, I have seen you for many times >.< even quite often

• Downvote 1

Yup, I usually see you wandering around Alker ch 1 and Nera Harbor :P though it seems that you didn't notice me.

Oh.. if im at Alker, most likely im afk and staying at forum. When at NH focus to not getting killed xD

Dueling at AH xD

lvl 105 SM vs lvl 115 SM (me)

well, I was almost like get kill everytime dueling .xD

have to nice u round ascent......

i dont think i have ever made one (an introduction)...

bu meh...

:P

Hello there :3 tho I'm not Ascension I feel like want to greet you xD

Its not ascent T.T there is no "T"

xD

Its not ascent T.T there is no "T"

Ascension and ascent generally mean the same thing, so Fortune is being gramatically correct ;)

Ascent is like climbing something, like a wall or a cliff. (Example; The ascent is very steep)

Ascension is basically like being promoted at work, or ascension into a higher plane of existence :P

Ascension and ascent generally mean the same thing, so Fortune is being gramatically correct ;)

Ascent is like climbing something, like a wall or a cliff. (Example; The ascent is very steep)

Ascension is basically like being promoted at work, or ascension into a higher plane of existence :P

My Ascension mean God of war :P
  • Upvote 1