Eror Vote??

xsame

Question

21 answers to this question

120?? aw.. i need lvling again --a

lvl 99 sir --a

* Note: You must have a level 120 or above character to get points from voting.

Yes, its lvl 120. you can vote at any lvl, but wont earn ant gp before lvl 120 to avoid multivoters

* Note: You must have a level 120 or above character to get points from voting.

Yes, its lvl 120. you can vote at any lvl, but wont earn ant gp before lvl 120 to avoid multivoters

how unlucky I am. too many people who do not rely on any civilized way to get gold points. which can be frustrating for many who play fair.

how unlucky I am. too many people who do not rely on any civilized way to get gold points. which can be frustrating for many who play fair.

Yea.. I only getting my itemshop items from GP (I only lvl 115), but now i need to buy from players with expensive prices. Its those multivoters fault <_<

Blame the multivoters for this rule. Also, other servers don't even have vote for gold points system so let's be thankful that we still have it.

Yea.. I only getting my itemshop items from GP (I only lvl 115), but now i need to buy from players with expensive prices. Its those multivoters fault <_<

too difficult for me to 120. hmmm

Blame the multivoters for this rule. Also, other servers don't even have vote for gold points system so let's be thankful that we still have it.

but, other server give diferent ways for get it. <_<

I heard pukes used to be 250mil, now they're at least 370mil up to 500mil each :wacko:

Pukes also use to only cost 20GP, now they're 40... And I don't get why 120...that hard as heck to get, should of done 100 or 105, since 80 is too easy, but once you hit 90 you really have to work at it.  

I played all day yesterday, went from 1 to 89, gonna take me at least 2-3 more days to hit 100/105 if I full out grind.

• Upvote 1