[Fighter] Path Guide

loveseat01

Question

Hey guys! Hmm , kinda confused about what will I put on my stats and my skills. And I think I kinda made a mistake by picking swordsman instead of infantryman but I really want Paladin to Lord. So guys , please post your guides for me. About stats and skills.

Logicolt :)

Level: 75

14 answers to this question

Hey guys! Hmm , kinda confused about what will I put on my stats and my skills. And I think I kinda made a mistake by picking swordsman instead of infantryman but I really want Paladin to Lord. So guys , please post your guides for me. About stats and skills.

Logicolt :)

Level: 75

hmm maybe THIS will help :)

Hmm , what if I don't follow the path included in your guide? I think I got mistake on the path. My path is Fighter->Guard->Swordman->Phalanx

hmm , what is the best stat and skills for that path? :o

Ur path isn't bad, but in here vocational passive doesn't work. Very different than official server.

So going Phalanx > Paladin isn't that good because Paladin skills doesn't give much different p.def than Phalanx.

I think better become Magnus for Elf or Crusader for Human.

Ah.. About stats.. I think u are lack of p.atk, try take STR for lvling.

I just get Level 75 today. Hmm , do you have any idea where can I level up fast? I'm killing monsters in Dryed Gazza Fall Level 70 Silver Gargoyles :D , do you have any suggestions so I can level up fast? :)

Guest Ullr

I don't know..but I think with only lvl 75,make new one is better..

And as Ruri said, if u r elf,its better to get Magnus + for your info, passive classes bonus dont work so it doesnt really matter bein infantry or swordman..since u still get infantry's skills in phalanx..

Guest Ullr

Where is the DD btw? Maybe I'll try to make a new one. After I make this Level 75 to Level 80. :) So I can vote for points. XD

Nice u can read my mind :P

And if u still wanna make Paladin,u can ask me if need info about it,I'll be glad to answer..

I was gonna make one guide but there are 2 guides already,from Kim and Ruri..

N mine just a bit modify from them..so I just save it in notepad on my laptop's desktop :P

Firstly, u must register at Celerian in Alker..

To do DD u need a partner..then make a party..

The party leader press D in keyboard,search the name of his/her partner..there are 2 filters u can use..age n region

Double clicks the name of partner, partner should accept it, and click matching..

There are 5 "CLASS" to do DD :

1-20

21-40

41-60

81-100

Choose one which is suitable for ur level..

The class means range of monsters in theere..

U can enter lower class than u,but u cant enter higher one :)

After all..kill them all