Releasing Event

William Tjera

Sorry If i say anything wrong because i dont 100% Understand about how this works

But i think this game is starting to get boring :/ Online Game without event? aw man

I Stopped playing when my char is lvl 90, because its super boring to get small exp,same monster,and sometimes i feel fail to make my character.since lvl 120 Vote rule is Compeletely On I'm getting poor. cant get any 100% exp scroll anymore.

So far i know Staff here is working for a big patch that all of us waiting for. but i think not everyone working on it 

GM,Admin,Mod,and Developer have different job, so i think somebody can work for events just little events.

Celes have 11 Staff here. I think they can make 2 Team 

1st Team for the Big Patch 

2nd team for events 

sorry i didnt mean to be such a leader,owner or something to make a team build here. Im just an ordinary player im even a noob

and What event can be working on?

maybe Double exp/Gold Event, PvP Tournament with Prize , Level up event.Counting Dogs (at alker) event, i know this one is stupid xD but there once an event in the offical Game, etc. 

well thats all :)

Thanks For Listening

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with you, events are one of the reason to make a Game server looks so Lively. Btw, I know that feel to become poor due to the voting system of level 120, and inflations everywhere. Level 90s is the most pain in the ass section, but once you reach level 105, you can hunt in Nera Harbor and make a minimum of 100M per hour! (with good path,skills, and equips) ^_^

I agree!! PVP events.. PVP map is completly diff on PVP event.. the trill and tens will flow if its a event.. on Open pvp will just say yeah i died ok fine revive.. HAHAHAHA

and have some Gold drop/Exp dop/ item drop randomly every week ends like Pre plus..  and the voting is just too high.. so many ppl discourage bout that.. maybe even make it lower a little like 110..

so new comers has their goal.. lv120 is just so high for new comers.. but yeah.. just thnking bout those.. XDD

Agreed .. we need more events , even if we don't have a prize I know we can feels disappointed but that's our challenge ..

It will going to be more interesting and fun ...

And about pvp events ... I dislike kill each others actually and I never go to there but ... if there is a prize for pvping, so we have a reason for kill each others to get the prize not any without reason ..

there have been GM held events in the past few days. And we're still working on the update so you might be surprised when it comes out.

-1 you should tell us when the updates gonna takes place, what time and what day. not all players have spare memo. in there harddrives.

• Downvote 1

maybe this is a Good idea Small event like Q & A/Find me-/Stall event/Hide and seek/ Naked Race/Rampage LV 40 party pvp... small prizes.. and those pineapple hats for those Big event like PVP king PVP party.. we only need active event GM too help us out.. watcha think Guys???

• Administrator

-1 you should tell us when the updates gonna takes place, what time and what day. not all players have spare memo. in there harddrives.

-10 if we knew when the update would be ready everybody would know it. Nobody does NOT EVEN US. We are working on it but we can't tell a time because we don't know how long it will take. All I can say is that there's still a lot to do.

there have been GM held events in the past few days. And we're still working on the update so you might be surprised when it comes out.

Last Event is at  march 29th 2013 ._. and if there is events held few days ago it should be announced at Events so all can see and the event can be detailed.

I know how GM feels when there are questions like ''when the update come?'' but when GM helding fun events that make our waiting not boring

because Time Goes faster when we have Fun :D

Rewards like 

100% exp scroll 

30% exp scroll and cheap items in item mall can be nice reward for some event xD

I've been thinking about meet and greet GM event or Duel PvG (Player vs GM) Event will be fun :p 

• Upvote 2

• Administrator

Just because you weren't online for them doesn't mean there weren't events. You have friends ask them.

Event held by me rewarding pineapple heads - 5 days ago?

Event held by me rewarding watermelon heads and sunglasses - 4 days ago?

Event held by Fifin rewarding EXP scrolls - 3 days ago?

Event held by me rewarding tights costumes - yesterday?

I don't remember if anybody else held events right now.

-10 if we knew when the update would be ready everybody would know it. Nobody does NOT EVEN US. We are working on it but we can't tell a time because we don't know how long it will take. All I can say is that there's still a lot to do.

lol madam, its been 3 years i think since Reid said an update would come, no flaming. and i can see the outcome of it since 3k players are playing and now down to 800 people merely bots? i think. and overpowered PD users. makes the game more imbalance i think u should check on that too.

good pm.

lol madam, its been 3 years i think since Reid said an update would come, no flaming. and i can see the outcome of it since 3k players are playing and now down to 800 people merely bots? i think. and overpowered PD users. makes the game more imbalance i think u should check on that too.

good pm.

Sorry GM, I must agree with Ban's opinion, it's kinda suck when the PD users were bullying us , it was really annoying.

good pm.

I already peek what they do.. ._. i keep stalking Orange for those 2 new features :x

PD acceptable for me.. Edit i dont like that.. -.-we know PPL who use PD weps.. but what that annoys me is.. when i saw ppl is not PD and we are same equips and items and he/she is more thouger than me.. cuz of some edit chars.. well thats only for me.. sorry... this is really hard action yeah cuz Edit chars are really hard to detect..

i just hope they Only PD is unique costumes not imba equips they just rule the game..

• Upvote 1