-.-

-Winter-

i hate it when people want to make fun of you and cause you to go on a vase mental distress outrage. to me i dont really care if you make fun of me just be ready to dig two graves cuz we'll go all night if we have to. never liked how i get picked on ever day of my life and then this question comes up ''want to be freinds?'' no what ever happened to ''your a p*nk, your g*y, your a weak little nerd. last time i checked and asked you a question about the multi colored suns whe have in our galaxy you stud there dumfounded with your thumb in your mouth o-o

If the person ever apologizes for messing with you and wants to be your friend, I say give him/her a chance. You never know, that person could end up being your best friend.

Plus it'd decrease your chances of getting picked on if you have more friends.

If it was me, I wouldn't trust that guy so easily. I would first go see if he's really sincere with what he's saying. And besides, he's not the only person in the world that you can be friends with. There are people out there also waiting for someone to approach them and talk to them.

ya i think your right about that uneasy trust ''standoff'' becouse its increasingly hard for me to trust anyone even know i dont even talk to anyone anymore i dont even sit next to the them i do my best to keep away and just be by myself