Max INT?

SwimmingGood

Question

Hey :)

I have started a new mage and i wonderes: should i do max int? The Job tree will be like this :

Level 1-20 Mage -> Level 20-40 Cleric -> Level 40-75 Priest -> Level 75-105 Inquirer -> 105 Necromancer

Can you guys plzz help? :)

24 answers to this question

• Game Master

You can either go Hybrid and get mixed vit/int equipment or go all int and make your equips pure vit/defense (or vice versa with the pure equips and stats). 

I'd probably suggest the latter unless you're having problems leveling and getting equips and such.

It's important to take: Wizard > sorc > Bishop > Necro 

Or is: Level 1-20 Mage -> Level 20-40 Cleric -> Level 40-75 Priest -> Level 75-105 Inquirer -> 105 Necromancer

Also good? :I

But if i take: Wizard > sorc > Bishop > Necro

I wouldn't get Monk skills so i can get Light armours? :I

Guest Derpyderp

if your not lvl 75 yet then yes. lvl 1-75 is about 3-4 hours for regular players

or if your lazy it takes daysss. 

create a new mage and go that path or

this is just a suggestion but why not try SA? They have super tank abilities and high m.atc/mag atc crit % 

this is my favorite path  

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/6534-bios-magical-critical-tank/

What is SA?^^

Haha i can try both today :D But it's hard to train after DD is over xD

And mush more hard when i shall train with my self, so only got 1 att'er xD

And if i do Wizard > sorc > Bishop > Necro

Then i can't wear light armors :I

Not necessarily job passives, but there are other passives that you can level up, yes? Like Spell Craft and such.

I think he was referring to the unseen bonuses you get when changing jobs, like if you go from fighter to warrior you get +10 strength, on live it'd work.  But you won't get the +10 strength on here due to it being bugged.

• Game Master

Exactly, job passives, like I said. I was saying that I don't think Orange was talking about them, she was talking about the ones you get with the class itself that you can level up in your skill list. Not the hidden ones.