Hacked or Banned?

Seraphyre

• Game Master

I tried asking around on the IRC yesterday but it seems the GMs were all out for the few hours I was on, so I'll just ask here.

Anyway, I was out for a few days, and when I came back, I opened Luna and it said that I had the incorrect ID or Password.

Not sure if I was hacked or banned, but I'd like my ID checked.

goldie0795

Guest Derpyderp

if it said incorrect password then your either hacked or your typing it incorrectly 

Talk to ReidHWan to reset your password.

• Administrator

He said he will talk to you once you get on and seconds later you did because you asked me and you should know it's not me who deals with that, I thought you already talked to him. When an ID gets hacked it is suspended until investigated. But honestly? how did you manage to get your id an pw out there? never use 3rd party software or sites that aren't ours and never share your id (at least not with people you don't know  physically if you really want to), you seemed pretty smart  I don't get it

• Game Master

I know how it happened. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention this but I was going to play another server that had just released the game without checking to make sure it was safe and they gave a bunch of their players viruses. Sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about it, but I have a lot of respect for the staff here after they did something so dumb over there, and I don't want to look like I did something dumb. 

I probably am dumb for trusting it, but I guess it didn't cross my mind that that could happen. Anyway I will talk to Reid about it, I messaged him about it on IRC yesterday but I have very unstable internet so I kept disconnecting from it while I was waiting for a reply for him. Thanks for clearing things up, though, and sorry for the trouble.

• Upvote 1