Orange

Server down? Look here

The server is being restarted be patient and don't create topics asking about it please! Thank you!

I'm going to make this the official server down topic where players can ask and inform other players if it's up or down!

If you wish to inform if it's up or down say the following

Server is UP @10:45 site time! (please look the time in our site on the left side so we're on the same time stamp)

ONLY say it's down if you are 200% sure (tried at least 2 times to connect and had the server down notice)

Haha okay thx :D

Can u please keep this here forum, and not lock it, and when it's down use this forum here, so all know it, and we don't start topics about it? :)?^^

And can we get restarted the DD turns? Because the restart? Like we start new and can get the limit turns again  :I xD :mellow:

Not sure what the server time is.  But right now i can't connect, tried 7 times, tried exiting but to no avail :P

I can wait though :D

[Edit] 9:56am so nevermind :p

It was an example haha, any player can post if it's up or down (gotta be sure about that first!) just add the time when you do it, you can see the date on top of the message

Edit: server time is shown on our site on the left side.

pZs3Wzo.png?1?5954

But is the server up again at 10:45?

Ye i lost DD runs :( So i hope we get roll back on the DD runs ;I

No, 10:45 is am EXAMPLE time, it's not real.

Wait, so is it up now? I downloaded the client just an hour earlier and when I try to connect I don't get a notice or anything coming up, just the login background screen with nothing on it. I'm guessing that's because the server's still down?

Wait, so is it up now? I downloaded the client just an hour earlier and when I try to connect I don't get a notice or anything coming up, just the login background screen with nothing on it. I'm guessing that's because the server's still down?

No it's up, me and my boyfriend are playing :p

Look through the guides and help center for... help :p

Does the server restart now?

Maybe, it's completely down now, no base connection, not just the login servers :p

Noo.. i don't hope there is rollback on my cardinal! I was nearly lv 106 so i check!

OMG ROLL BACK! i have lost 13% :( Can i get them back! x-x