Orange

Server down? Look here

hallo GMs, i have a question about the server.
is the server still down ? i don't know why but since 2 days ago, Celestia Luna is really lag, i don't know if it's because the server is down, or it is just my connection, but from what i see, everyone is encountered the same problem with me, all channel and all map is so lag. i hope GMs know what is the problem and hope Celestia Luna not laggy anymore soon.
thanks in advance, sorry for my bad english hehe ... :)

33 minutes ago, molzgaming123 said:

hallo GMs, i have a question about the server.
is the server still down ? i don't know why but since 2 days ago, Celestia Luna is really lag, i don't know if it's because the server is down, or it is just my connection, but from what i see, everyone is encountered the same problem with me, all channel and all map is so lag. i hope GMs know what is the problem and hope Celestia Luna not laggy anymore soon.
thanks in advance, sorry for my bad english hehe ... :)

When the server is down you simply can't log in. Right now there are 400 people online, I'm in crowded Alker Harbor and there's no delay of any kind, neither in Alker nor in Graveyard. Are you talking about connection lag? Delayed damage/messages/etc? Are you experiencing lag right now?

Or skipping and graphical lag? Those are different things, some of our players have really old computers and have not updated since Windows XP, those players might have graphical lag if they don't lower the game settings.

Just now, Orange said:

When the server is down you simply can't log in. Every time I see "lag" shouts I see no delay or anything of sorts and everything is working fine. Right now, 400 people online, in crowded Alker Harbor and there's no delay of any kind, neither in Alker nor in Graveyard. Are you talking about connection lag? Delayed damage/messages/etc?

Or skipping and graphical lag? Those are different things, some of our players have really old computers and have not updated since Windows XP, those players might have graphical lag if they don't lower the game settings.

i was ok with grapichal things, the lag is like when i'm using my skill ( hunter blast ) it delayed more than 3 seconds, then i got dc from the server, and when i'm trying to shout on megaphone too, it delay 1+ sec, idk if it's my connection, because my network is stable, i open web, browsing, etc, it's surf fast, no probem, i'm using wifi for connecting to the game, is connection type affect to the game too ?
by the way thanks for answering my question, i'll try to check my connection again, i'll try to restart the wifi and reboot the pc...
i appreciate your fast respon :) i hope i'm not having this problem again after i'm fixing my connection...

Just now, molzgaming123 said:

i was ok with grapichal things, the lag is like when i'm using my skill ( hunter blast ) it delayed more than 3 seconds, then i got dc from the server, and when i'm trying to shout on megaphone too, it delay 1+ sec, idk if it's my connection, because my network is stable, i open web, browsing, etc, it's surf fast, no probem, i'm using wifi for connecting to the game, is connection type affect to the game too ?
by the way thanks for answering my question, i'll try to check my connection again, i'll try to restart the wifi and reboot the pc...
i appreciate your fast respon :) i hope i'm not having this problem again after i'm fixing my connection...

Are you lagging right now then?

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

Are you lagging right now then?

yes, but the lag is frequently not constantly, i'm curious though why i'm encountering this lag, because it's never happen to me before

52 minutes ago, molzgaming123 said:

yes, but the lag is frequently not constantly, i'm curious though why i'm encountering this lag, because it's never happen to me before

is it possible people that experiencing lag is using same ISP?

13 hours ago, molzgaming123 said:

Were there any background programs that you run simultaneously with CL client? Because background programs still eat up your RAM capacity and heavy usage of RAM could also affect the smoothness of the games.

20 hours ago, vinrusher said:

Were there any background programs that you run simultaneously with CL client? Because background programs still eat up your RAM capacity and heavy usage of RAM could also affect the smoothness of the games.

like i said before i don't have any graphical issues, since i'm using gtx 1070 with 16GB ram, so i don't think the problem was my PC. but thank god it's fix now, although there's still a bit of lag, maybe it's just because my unstable connection. I really appreciate all of your help to answering my question, i apologize for this trouble that maybe bother any of you, once again i'm really sorry :D

Just get disconnected was at 24: 30 Indonesian West Time (5:30pm server time)
and cannot reconnect anymore... XD

is the server down ? why i can't login to the game, it's doing nothing after i click the server, here is the screenshot...

i've try to do the things at 3 technical issues, but it still doing nothing...

i've try to reinstall and re-download the client but the problem is still the same...

is it only me ? or the server that currently down ? thanks in advance...

sorry for my bad english 

eror.jpg

Is server down now? It's weird, im doing DD, got DCed all of a sudden. When I try to login, it says 'lost connection'. and then all of a sudden, it says 'wrong ID or Password' now. O_o