Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic :D

кєℓℓу кαт

Okie so this is very out of place but i put it here to stop it counting toward my total posts.

If you watch tennis then read on :)

---------------------------------------

In short, Andy Murray was up 2 sets to 0, it ended getting to 5 games to Andy Murray (British) and 4 games to Novak Djokovic (Polish)

In the end it got to 4 deuces (Tie breaks) and multiple advantages to each player (In favor of Djokovic).  In the end, Murray got the final advantage to claim the championship title and trophy for the Wimbledon final :D

Loves tennis <3

[Edit] http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/tennis/Andy+Murray+wins+Wimbledon+title/8626725/story.html

Actually i only support british sporting events, i hate this country.  Hope it burns.  Full of annoying little drug addicts, binge drinkers, perverted jackasses and illiterate teenagers.

I want to move to Japan, where people respect eachother and discipline is the main attribute of its' citizens.

Actually i only support british sporting events, i hate this country.  Hope it burns.  Full of annoying little drug addicts, binge drinkers, perverted jackasses and illiterate teenagers.

I want to move to Japan, where people respect eachother and discipline is the main attribute of its' citizens.

Not what I expected..

But I do share the same feelings for my country.. I hate it for the same reason as yours, but I always get the chills when it comes to supporting my country on sport events..

And frankly, I want to move to England, where the people there are far more civilized (as seen on TVs)..  :P 

We don't all wear tophats or monocles or jog around in 60's sportswear.

Now it's a bunch of hoodie-wearing pains in the ass who do nothing but drugs, drink and act stupid.

Average IQ of the UK is apparently 108.  Just glad i'm not part of the stupid crowd (。◕‿‿◕。)