WR price? need to up ^^

chKER

you know? The first time I play, the price BWL 4.5b,think about it....and i'm a newbe at that time...so you think i'm luck early...i dont' think so...

back on my old days on 2011 January-February, BWL is about 50B,

Wizard Robe are not maded yet on that time... so yeah I think you are Lucky :)

• Upvote 1

sorry if my saying is too hard. if you want to sell the WR 10b, go right ahead. if ppl agree, the price will went up by itself. again sorry if my words sound harsh :) i play this game to have fun, not looking for enemy :)

we should give the price of WR 10b,as WR in the item mall 320PP.

What an inconsiderate suggestion. First of all, why do you want to suggest that the price of BWL and WR should go up? When BWL and WR was expensive back then, nobody suggested that their price should go down but the price went down by itself anyway. Also for the reskill, restat and pukes today, their price went up by itself and like I said in your BWL suggestion thread, even 2b is already hard to earn. If you want to sell WR for 10b, go ahead, it's your right. About this suggestion, I think this should be a big NO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

u can change price with this step :p

1 . u must rich player

2 . buy all WR if someone sell

3 . sell it with OP lol because ,u r the only one sell WR

4. patience :p

Note:

( WR cheap cz mage play deff instead m. attack ) :p

CMIIW

What an inconsiderate suggestion. First of all, why do you want to suggest that the price of BWL and WR should go up? When BWL and WR was expensive back then, nobody suggested that their price should go down but the price went down by itself anyway. Also for the reskill, restat and pukes today, their price went up by itself and like I said in your BWL suggestion thread, even 2b is already hard to earn. If you want to sell WR for 10b, go ahead, it's your right. About this suggestion, I think this should be a big NO.

waa :D then how much gold do u suggest WR be sold . ? lol

I think it would be smart to stay very very very Still. We need to balance the economy, not throw it into more chaos. Let the prices settle, Stay the same. It should even out as people get used to it. Do not push prices up or down, for the sake of the community and its players. If we reduce the value of gold anymore it will be on the verge of worthless.

Fact: We The Money Makers DO Control The Prices. If we decided to make prices climb or decline we can. Its or job to control it. As the dough makers, But we also have the responsibility of keeping it even, and stable. 

• Upvote 1

I think it would be smart to stay very very very Still. We need to balance the economy, not throw it into more chaos. Let the prices settle, Stay the same. It should even out as people get used to it. Do not push prices up or down, for the sake of the community and its players. If we reduce the value of gold anymore it will be on the verge of worthless.

Fact: We The Money Makers DO Control The Prices. If we decided to make prices climb or decline we can. Its or job to control it. As the dough makers, But we also have the responsibility of keeping it even, and stable. 

+1 :D