why i always get ban?

BoomBaby

You see, if you made a serious offense, GMs can ban all your accounts and may ban all future accounts you might make. What was the reason why you got banned last time before this?

i didnt made a serious offense...that's why im asking here why my char get ban again?..last time they inpect and suspended my other account and put 4m hrs ban but after that they unban it..

That was YOU Who got 4million hour ban!

I wanted to tell you something!

4 million hours is roughly 400 years.

That is all. Good day.

Thats hes first acc that got banned. but its unban.

And now hes another acc got banned again.

:wacko:

That was YOU Who got 4million hour ban!

I wanted to tell you something!

4 million hours is roughly 400 years.

That is all. Good day.

they just put 4m hrs ban so that i cant use it until they finish their investigation in my account...but it was clean and they unban it lately. there's no problem with it..what i want to know is that why my other account got ban? -_-

You see, if you made a serious offense, GMs can ban all your accounts and may ban all future accounts you might make. What was the reason why you got banned last time before this?

ma'am if you dont mind can i ask you a question?... i notice that when you comment in a thread posted by some pinoy you always have a negative thoughts? no offence but im just asking..

• Downvote 2

ma'am if you dont mind can i ask you a question?... i notice that when you comment in a thread posted by some pinoy you always have a negative thoughts? no offence but im just asking..

My answer is I don't even know the race of the thread starters I posted lately. I don't even know your race and the recent posts I just made is about answering why they got banned in a topic and some suggestions and questions. Next time, I suggest not to base my postings on whatever the race of the person I'm answering to yes?

My answer is I don't even know the race of the thread starters I posted lately. I don't even know your race and the recent posts I just made is about answering why they got banned in a topic and some suggestions and questions. Next time, I suggest not to base my postings on whatever the race of the person I'm answering to yes?

LOL im just asking...is that a big problem to you?

LOL im just asking...is that a big problem to you?

Not really a big problem but it seems you're telling me that I'm a racist?

Hmmm. Always banned. Help him to know why he is banned?

Let's all calm down, relax and wait for a GM to answer so that this issue clan be clear. As of now, we don't know why is he banned so a GM would probably know why.

can you explain how a cardinal has lvl 30 light armor expertise and a blade taker have lvl 30 dagger training as well as lvl 28 light armor expertise and to top it off lvl 30 dual weild training as a sword master

can you explain how a cardinal has lvl 30 light armor expertise and a blade taker have lvl 30 dagger training as well as lvl 28 light armor expertise and to top it off lvl 30 dual weild training as a sword master

sir my account are just lvl 20 rouge IGN BanMeNot and the other account my IGn is JuanOne1 TM lvl 112 and a SoulArbiter