Hello everyone! c:

Fakour

I used to be an old player here.I've forgotten a lot of the stuff about the game since it's been a while so It'd be really nice if I could find some guildies or old players which remember me or something and also help me ingame with information/knowledge that they have.Since i've forgotten mostly everything. Ah well,nice to meet you all,hopefully my stay will be fun c:

• Downvote 1

Hey welcome back to Cl, hope you enjoy yourself!

My personal suggestion, join a guild called Lie. They can really get you started back up quickly and into the game fast. They can also help you with gold and item's to get you moving.It is an English guild, with very active, experienced and helpful members.

Read about them here: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/22538-lie/

Whisper my IGN: Clise If your interested.

I will be online for the next 42 Hours.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone.I'll probably join Lie then but i can't really promise complete activeness so yeah,but i'll most likely be playing for a short while.Hi Kriss<3

Rina why so mean ;_;

Guest Derpyderp

I used to be an old player here.I've forgotten a lot of the stuff about the game since it's been a while so It'd be really nice if I could find some guildies or old players which remember me or something and also help me ingame with information/knowledge that they have.Since i've forgotten mostly everything. Ah well,nice to meet you all,hopefully my stay will be fun c:

what was your ign before? 

Oh my god ,I tough you died or something, it's me kriss ..  wellcome back honey <3

its the dude with the pink mittens

Thanks everyone.I'll probably join Lie then but i can't really promise complete activeness so yeah,but i'll most likely be playing for a short while.Hi Kriss<3

Rina why so mean ;_;

thats what i live for