Guild Storage(Bugged)

fandeex13

Hi Gms, yesterday I put my items to the guild storage, trying to transferring items.... but after I put the items inside, I cant get it back.... when I try to delete the items I got disconnected..... plis fix this..... I need my items :) hope u guys fix it soon...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to know if there is any update on this issue.

I recently reached lvl 3 with my guild, and luckly I saw this post before I put some valuable item on the storage.

I tested it with some low valuable item. Same thing happens, None of my characters can take the item out of the guild warehouse.

I know the Celestia Luna staff is working on this issue, I just wonder if there is any estimated time when tey will try to fix this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have new information about this issue (I'm not necroing this post).

I opened my storage again, hoping to remove some of the items there, and for my surprise, I was able to take back one of them!

I decided to do some more tests, and I recorded a video, where I could remove two more items from the storage. The link to the video is below:

I was able to remove both fairy abrasives from the storage. The first item, before I recorded the video, was also a fairy abrasive, and it was between the other two.

I hope this may be useful to figure what is happening to the guild storage. At least someone may figure out how to remove items from other slots taht I couldn't.

EDIT:

Just adding some more information: I continued testing with other character, and I was able to remove the other items (sorry, no video this time):

tbzq.jpg

It worked on a different slot this time. I think this may give some hint to discover how to retrieve items stucked on the Guild Storage.

LAST EDIT:

Two more videos where I put some items in the Guild Storage and could remove them, some with the same character, and some with another character.

First Character:

Second Character:

My best bet is that it is possible to remove one item per access to the storage, and it must be an specific item each time. I don't know if there is some specific slot to receive the item.

• Administrator

If there are laws as in what ranks can retrieve items from the guild warehouse that might affect it and be the bug, meanwhile there was a fix sometime ago that let people take back their items, you could also try changing maps between each item

• 1 month later...