Nera harbor

IDontPlayAround

Earlier today I was mobbing for a friend with my lvl 110 tank who can tank graves and not die I went into near harbor and had a mob a small one but a good one they hit me with a simple stun im ok with that im 110 I can take it this stun lasted 45 minutes I died do to the fast that you cant use potions or heals or move or anything while stunned. since each pirates attacks were set up individually and there not changed due to a huge mob it needs patched over and fixed there stun should not be able ot keep you stunned any longer than 5 minute's better yet 45 minutes of just being stunned and then to add to the fact there are mages who slow you down and get you stuck and archer's that slow your attacks anyone else agree these things need dealt with?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

New Record (for me), Stunned 45 minutes... wow XD

you will need New-Way to Hunting and Mobs on Nera Harbor, first you may Hunting on Place that has so much Captain but you must kill them Fast, afterwards kill the other Pirates... no need Hunting those Ice Mage, Archer, Poison Dagger, and Queen Dagger, they're maybe easy to killed but they're sure enough to Troll you XD

best place to me to hunting is around First Bridge (Bridge on East), is near with Circle StoneHenge, and near with Morgan and Sparrow, and if you go straight to East you will see other Sparrow with Wokies on that Place, well yeah I just hunting around that First Bridge XD

After being stunned fr 30 minutes I went outside and smoked and came back xD today I had a new experience I hit an enemy with rune impact great hes stunned then I used earthquake hes stunned x2 multipulle start then lag sparrow hits me for 338 dmg I had 500 hp and I died while he was stunned no posion or anything what is it with my luck to make it worse I delved they need area without enemys with area moves like sahel zone where there is ants heyyennas and gargoyles and goblins I have a map somewhere on my computer on where th ants were and were nothing else was im hoping there not gonna destroy it like they did GG good job with the spider lol wasn't in the original game nor was the hagarad plants or mosquito's at the gate of great garden please GM don't mess up shalel also when it comes out.