Gold Points.

Maribel

I really feel like this is a bad time to suggest something considering there's a lot going on with the server at this current time. But I want to get it out as it's still fresh in my head. So I apologize for that.

As everyone is aware, prices in game of Celestia Luna has sky rocketed up, due to the change in the level requirement to vote online.
For an example, %100 EXP scrolls used to only be 75m each. As the level requirement to vote changed, now %100 EXP scrolls are $130 - $150m each; & that's if you're lucky the seller isn't over pricing. Now, not to mention it takes up a good amount of the individuals time to level to 120, (that's the level requirement to vote for those who didn't already know.) 
Then on top of that, when you vote you're only getting 2 gold points each vote, making it 4 gold points a day. 
An item such as the Blessed Pukerian's scroll is 40 gold points, so that would take 10 days to get the item, when the average player needs at least 5 to enchant their item to +12.
So, 5 pukes would equal to 50 days of voting, while you still have the penalty to level to 120.
Doesn't that seem a bit much? @ . @

I understand that there were players abusing the voting privilege, which is understandable to implement such rule; but however I am suggesting with keeping the level limit to 120, instead of 4 gold points each day, maybe raise it up to 6, or however much you'd feel is necessary. That is my suggestion. 

Thank you, & good day. Muaaaaah.hi.gif

-Maribel :*

• Upvote 2

• Game Master

That doesn't make it any easier for new players, it only makes it easier for people with chars level 120+ to get +12 items. And by the time they hit 120, it should be easy for them to grind up the cash either way, considering how much time it takes.

I think they should do something to make the server more newbie-friendly, I have lots of friends who I have to help out because soloing is so difficult as a new player, and finding someone to level with is no easy task.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1

That doesn't make it any easier for new players, it only makes it easier for people with chars level 120+ to get +12 items. And by the time they hit 120, it should be easy for them to grind up the cash either way, considering how much time it takes.

I think they should do something to make the server more newbie-friendly, I have lots of friends who I have to help out because soloing is so difficult as a new player, and finding someone to level with is no easy task.

What is the point in helping lvl 120 when for the most part they already have good gear and can solo easy.

Not to mention farming 500-550m in NH is easy with a rouge

• Game Master

Maybe they could lower the voting requirement so it's kind of like this:

Level 105ish-119 - or something like this - get 2 GP per vote and level 120+ get 3-4 GP per vote? I don't know if it's possible for it to work that way, but it would help players start accumulating GP at an earlier level.

There are flaws with this idea (such as 120+ people getting even more benefits than lower players) but it's a start, I think it would help at the very least.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they could lower the voting requirement so it's kind of like this:

Level 105ish-119 - or something like this - get 2 GP per vote and level 120+ get 3-4 GP per vote? I don't know if it's possible for it to work that way, but it would help players start accumulating GP at an earlier level.

There are flaws with this idea (such as 120+ people getting even more benefits than lower players) but it's a start, I think it would help at the very least.

+1

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

A better suggestion to help newbies is one that was already suggested, more and better stuff in the level up boxes and more level up boxes in general, that one is more acceptable since we can make it all non-tradeable so people cannot abuse it and it is really to help new characters and players.

Also you do not get free points of any kind in official servers neither you get free potions, enchant scrolls, protection scrolls, exp scrolls, etc, etc, etc or 100x exp or 50x drop and I could keep going so gold points are a huge commodity and the level requirement to get them was raised because it was SEVERELY abused, you don't even know. Also if one really tries you can get to level 120 in a week, sure it's tedious and some people prefer to go slow and such, but just saying.

A better suggestion to help newbies is one that was already suggested, more and better stuff in the level up boxes and more level up boxes in general, that one is more acceptable since we can make it all non-tradeable so people cannot abuse it and it is really to help new characters and players.

Also you do not get free points of any kind in official servers neither you get free potions, enchant scrolls, protection scrolls, exp scrolls, etc, etc, etc or 100x exp or 50x drop and I could keep going so gold points are a huge commodity and the level requirement to get them was raised because it was SEVERELY abused, you don't even know. Also if one really tries you can get to level 120 in a week, sure it's tedious and some people prefer to go slow and such, but just saying.

I can go to lvl 120 with just 3days addict mode if it is a mage.

:D :D.

I agree with this.

Non trade able items is much more helpful for REAL NEWBIES and not PRETENDING TO BE ONE.