level 120 to vote

IDontPlayAround

Make a new area to level in and this will be fine, but if I have to sit and do pirates from 110 to 115 that not good. Pirates max level is 110 and that is wookis. That's not ok its really not fair to the players of the game why not ban the people who were abusing and leveling only to 80 I can get to 80 in under 200 minutes so why not check the people voting and if they are exactly level 80 permanent ban that account because no one gets to 80 I had a 80 for 2 minutes formed for an hour and got 81 then DD till I was 95. why did it have to go to an outlandish level. why not 110 its the perfect level. Wookis is level 110 like I stated before and only reasonably great players can kill him so to me this is the perfect level. Level 120 is a absolute punishment and I just started playing luna again after this change happened. This is THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF GAMING.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

If you wanted this to be a suggestion then you posted in the wrong forum and I will not take this as a suggestion then, there is another map after Nera Harbor you know? Because seems like you don't. Gold Points are FREE points, work to get them. You already get enchant protection, enchant scrolls, philo stones, potions, exp scrolls and SO MUCH MORE for free than the real game was designed for so enjoy the commodities you get and stop crying. The level cap was raised so long ago and it's getting old. We made it 120 because of the hundreds of thousands of accounts that were used for multivoting.

I agree.  I think that changing it to level 110 would be a better solution.  Level 120 is a little extreme.  Level 110 still takes a lot of time and work, but it isn't outrageous. You can reasonably get to that level.  My highest level character is 100 right now, so it wouldn't apply for me either way, but when I think about getting to level 120 (which, I believe the voting helps out the website anyway, doesn't it? I mean, technically both parties are profiting - the player gets points and the game gets more credibility), I think it will take me a VERY long time to accomplish.  I saw another post where someone suggested having different reward levels based on the level of your character.  I like that idea.  People with 80-100 could get 1 point per vote, 100-110 2, 110-120 3, and 120+ 4.  Or however it would be done.  But this new rule isn't being friendly to new users or semi-new users.  Or to people who can't spend 16 hours a day playing a video game.

I realize that these points don't help the server out financially.  I get that.  But I'd be a whole lot more willing to spend REAL money on this game if it was a lot fairer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Administrator

I Posted this in the ran section for a reason. im sorry am I not aloud to rant about this game?

Sure you're allowed to rant and I just responded to your rant, did I lock or delete the thread? No I did not

Ide like to at least discusses this as adults not as children so when you want to make a comment and tell me why you don't agree with it being lvl 110 ill listen gladly but don't just insult me talk to me like a person have a conversation for once which involves both sides of a story. you could have just stated that you can farm graves to which I would have said there are few lvl 120s in there that are not bosses like I stated above. you would have said some insult to me because your not capable of casual conversation and I would have said my point exactly.

• Downvote 2

Before you say anything else insulting YOUTUBE  because I have a feeling im gonna have to make video review of your game coming from a professional gamming stand point. ive competed in halo 3, halo reach, halo 4, call of duty mw3, call of duty black ops 2, and im a well known gamer on Xbox.

Make a new area to level in and this will be fine, but if I have to sit and do pirates from 110 to 115 that not good. Pirates max level is 110 and that is wookis. That's not ok its really not fair to the players of the game why not ban the people who were abusing and leveling only to 80 I can get to 80 in under 200 minutes so why not check the people voting and if they are exactly level 80 permanent ban that account because no one gets to 80 I had a 80 for 2 minutes formed for an hour and got 81 then DD till I was 95. why did it have to go to an outlandish level. why not 110 its the perfect level. Wookis is level 110 like I stated before and only reasonably great players can kill him so to me this is the perfect level. Level 120 is a absolute punishment and I just started playing luna again after this change happened. This is THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF GAMING.

Ide like to at least discusses this as adults not as children so when you want to make a comment and tell me why you don't agree with it being lvl 110 ill listen gladly but don't just insult me talk to me like a person have a conversation for once which involves both sides of a story. you could have just stated that you can farm graves to which I would have said there are few lvl 120s in there that are not bosses like I stated above. you would have said some insult to me because your not capable of casual conversation and I would have said my point exactly.

Before you say anything else insulting YOUTUBE bogohd because I have a feeling im gonna have to make video review of your game coming from a professional gamming stand point. ive competed in halo 3, halo reach, halo 4, call of duty mw3, call of duty black ops 2, and im a well known gamer on Xbox.

Well, they did ban the multivoters but the thing is, during the time that the voting level was 80, many are still multivoting, even those who got banned will just make new account and just level until they reach 80. If you want to level so fast, then dd when you can't farm in NH anymore and when you reach level 120, that's the time you can take a break from hunting and vote. I personally think they raised the voting level because the problem of people exploiting the vote system can't be watched anymore and Orange is right, items like enchant protection scrolls, nostrums, etc are already free, a trait not shared by official servers and what's with the 4 post in a row?  :o

• Administrator

Lol what, you completely over-reacted and I can tell not just because of your last post but because posted replied 3 times in a row. First about the level, useful experience stops after you are 10 levels higher than a monster, so technically you can get to 125-130 normally and then you would have to resort to grinding for a month or cheating, which will get you banned of course, to get to 150, or just wait for the update which will add new maps and monsters.

Now about the voting level. This server has been up for more than two years (even more if we don't count the "return") with level 80 to vote and people abused voting since the very beginning because getting to level 80 is one day of playing. I do not get surprised anymore when I talk to other GMs about stuff like "just found 40 accounts belonging to the same person", that's completely normal. BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE NORMAL WHAT THE HELL IS NORMAL WITH THAT?! That just reflects the average multivoter and how low they can go to just get that costume or whatever.

Now compare our item mall prices to any official server f2p or p2p, you can get a  lucky box for $0.25, a whole costume for $5 and so on, now let's go to an official server, sadly there aren't that many anymore because they closed down, but a very close game to Luna is still running on gPot and a costume there costs $11 and costumes in that game have no effect at all, they're purely for looks. Remember that in official Luna you had to pay for enchant protection scrolls, philosopher's stones, buff potions, exp scrolls, inventory expansion scrolls, bank expansion scrolls, all costumes had a timer of 7, 15, 30 and 356 days and their price scaled based on the timer. It is possible to play the game at its fullest without donating or voting with the items you already get in game (reason why they were added to a vendor by the way).

PS: did you really threat us with making a "professional" youtube review? That just shows the kind of person you are, hilarious.

• Upvote 2

its completely fine im done with your game completely im switching to another mmo that isn't a game witch cartoons and better servers that don't shut down daily if anyone wants reference's to good MMO or a good RPG throw a message to my Facebook this games a complete joke ran by people who couldn't get to 150 in luna plus there just a poser company that was angry that una was gone so they made there own your terrible come up with your own idea and goodbye shitty admins. BTW gm and admiins your all my age how many of you own your own houses? I do you suck.

first of all your trying to insult us for no good reason secondly Celestia Luna has been around basically longer then the Gpot one was and thirdly i own my own house and im also probably better on your fave games than you are. sorry its just how it is 

its completely fine im done with your game completely im switching to another mmo that isn't a game witch cartoons and better servers that don't shut down daily if anyone wants reference's to good MMO or a good RPG throw a message to my Facebook this games a complete joke ran by people who couldn't get to 150 in luna plus there just a poser company that was angry that una was gone so they made there own your terrible come up with your own idea and goodbye shitty admins. BTW gm and admiins your all my age how many of you own your own houses? I do you suck.

This game is not a "company" you twit.All money that is donated get's put back into the server. 

first of all your trying to insult us for no good reason secondly Celestia Luna has been around basically longer then the Gpot one was and thirdly i own my own house and im also probably better on your fave games than you are. sorry its just how it is 

calm down GM , after he finish his insult better lock or delete this post  :o

Good riddance... Now you're comparing luna plus with this server? I thought you want the voting level to go down? In the official luna plus, they don't even have this kind of voting system. Almost everything this server has is not free in the official luna plus and you have to pay for them. Also, what is una? What is admiins?

Come on, even a homeless person can do well in this server if they had a computer and a hacked wifi spot. Its a private server. You can't compare a private server with official server. No one even force you to play this game. If you don't like it just let it go and go look for a better one.